I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Stella and Grolsch mixed was a drink thought up during lads trips to the coast,where the idea was to get as pissed as possible,and it worked !!!!

Grolsch is great beer! (hey, it's Dutch) You should try Grolsch 'Het kanon'. That,s Dutch for 'The canon' , cause it hits you like, well, a canon. (It really does!)

My personal favorites are (of course) Heineken, and a nice Belgian beer called Palm.

Well yeah, Het Kanon is like 12 or 13% ABV if I'm not mistaken... :blink:

What about Kwak? That's about 12% as well, and delicious to boot! :drink:

het kanon is 12% I believe, and tastes great! Never heard of Kwak though...

I like Murphy's Irish Red too :drink:

The Irish Red is quite good, agreed! :drink:

Kwak is another Belgian beer, I first had it in Brussels as a matter of fact... good stuff, it doesn't taste nearly as strong as it is, so it kinda sneaks up on you... :blink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should try it then (if i ever go to Belgian, i don't think they sell it in Holland...)

Try it at your own risk... but don't expect any mercy if you start behaving like FREAKY FREDDY after drinking it (Belgian beer...get it?) :lol:

Or maybe, FREAKY needs a few pegs of his hometown beer to make him act normal?? :blink:

I should try it then (if i ever go to Belgian, i don't think they sell it in Holland...)

Try it at your own risk... but don't expect any mercy if you start behaving like FREAKY FREDDY after drinking it (Belgian beer...get it?) :lol:

Or maybe, FREAKY needs a few pegs of his hometown beer to make him act normal?? :blink:

I don't think there's a cure for Freddy the Freak. And Belgian beer is really good, so that can in no way be related to him...

In College I drank the almighty Jagermeister one (and only in my lifetime) time. Must have drank half the bottle. I puked BLACK the next morning. Yes, BLACK. It was so nasty. Never again. Now I stick to Michelob Ultra and Captain Morgan. I have never puked on the Captain's ship. I guess I can't party like I used to either!

Greyhounds (Vodka and grapefruit juice) was all I drank in high school. Now it's Coors Light, Captain Morgan and Parrot Bay. On crazy nights I can still hit a jagerbomber :flame: or two but with two kids and having to be up by 5:30am on the weekends basically puts the kabosh on getting too wild on the weekends. :tsk:

Greyhounds (Vodka and grapefruit juice) was all I drank in high school.  Now it's Coors Light, Captain Morgan and Parrot Bay.  On crazy nights I can still hit a jagerbomber :flame: or two but with two kids and having to be up by 5:30am on the weekends basically puts the kabosh on getting too wild on the weekends. :tsk:

I hear ya Blue! I have two young ones (3 and 3 weeks) myself. It is a couple of beers and off to bed. Morning comes WAY TOO EARLY -_- and it is just not worth it to have a pounding headache :doh: Plus, whether we like to admit it or not, we are just getting old :( Not dead yet but old :P

I like Beer, too. Root beer. I find IBC to have a tasty yet exotic blend of sweet and earthy flavors while the more common but no less aromatic Hires is frosty and playful in a seriously effervescent way.

Geez, I'm a nerd.

I like Beer, too. Root beer. I find IBC to have a tasty yet exotic blend of sweet and earthy flavors while the more common but no less aromatic Hires is frosty and playful in a seriously effervescent way.

Geez, I'm a nerd.

Diet Barq's is pretty good... :P

I know, I'm a nerd too. I hate beer! :puke:

Plus, whether we like to admit it or not, we are just getting old :( Not dead yet but old :P

Very true...my friends and I still (albeit rarely) get that urge to "party like rockstars" though. :drink:

Geez, I'm a nerd.

Good stuff that IBC. :banger: I have a case of it in the fridge right now as a matter of fact.

Hate beer......but I do love a good Root Beer. IBC is excellent!

What's with the 'Diet' crap, Christine??!! :puke:

Is it wrong that since I'm not going out tonight as planned, that I'm sitting here eating a cheese plate I made and drinking beer?

If it is, then poo on you!

:lol:

Is it wrong that since I'm not going out tonight as planned, that I'm sitting here eating a cheese plate I made and drinking beer?

That kind of language is frowned upon by those of us who do not wallow our lives away in the consumption of unrefined dairy products and alcohol... -_-

That kind of language is frowned upon by those of us who do not wallow our lives away in the consumption of unrefined dairy products and alcohol... -_-

First of all, I can't help it you prudes are offended by that, second, HEY! are you saying something by using the word "wallow"? Cause if you're implying I'm a pig, well, DANG NABBIT (how ya like DEM words?!), I'm gonna get pretty FLIPPIN hot under the collar!

:cussing: (and I'll keep using this language if you're not careful!)

I'm sitting here eating a cheese plate I made and drinking beer?

Boy-oh-boy, are your farts gonna stink! :blink:

Like more than normal? I don't know if that's possible! (OK, TMI, sorry! Blame it on Jason! :lol: )