I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Have a Beer with Fear" "More Beer"....you guys gotta hear the band Fear...it's perfect for ya...

Fear

More Fear

More Beer Fear

Or maybe a little Dead Kennedy's....haha

Dead Kennedy's "Too Drunk to Fuck"

And there's one other punk band...which I cannot remember had a song called "Six Pack"......funny as hell song....

"Have a Beer with Fear" "More Beer"....you guys gotta hear the band Fear...it's perfect for ya...

Fear

More Fear

More Beer Fear

And there's one other punk band...which I cannot remember had a song called "Six Pack"......funny as hell song....

It was the mighty BLACK FLAG!!!! :cussing::banger::flame:

Fear

More Fear

More Beer Fear

Ah yes....you win the award Slikk!!! :banger:

Fear

More Fear

More Beer Fear

"I got a six pack, and nothin' to do

I got a six pack, AND I DON'T NEED YOU!"

Awesome, just bloody awesome... :headbanger:

Before I saw the light and now drink the mighty lemonade I drunk ::

Kronenburgh 1664

Labbatts Ice

Becks

And looney toon special ::1/2 pint of Stella Artois mixed with a bottle of Grolsch,and that was just at lunchtime <_<<_<

Before I saw the light and now drink the mighty lemonade I drunk ::

Kronenburgh 1664

Labbatts Ice

Becks

And looney toon special ::1/2 pint of Stella Artois mixed with a bottle of Grolsch,and that was just at lunchtime  <_<  <_<

So you like the lagers?!?!? But you're a Brit, yes? Isn't that sacreligious? What happened to ale? Oh my, oh my...my worldview is crumbling around me... :banana:

Seriously though, that "looney tune" thingy lives up to it's name, is that for real?

Hey B.C. Real Ale was never my drink,it always tasted of dishwater to me,but it's well popular and kicks like a mule,as I can testify during the notorious Abbot Ale incident (don't ask).Stella and Grolsch mixed was a drink thought up during lads trips to the coast,where the idea was to get as pissed as possible,and it worked !!!!

Hey B.C. Real Ale was never my drink,it always tasted of dishwater to me,but it's well popular and kicks like a mule,as I can testify during the notorious Abbot Ale incident (don't ask).Stella and Grolsch mixed was a drink thought up during lads trips to the coast,where the idea was to get as pissed as possible,and it worked !!!!

Looks like we live in the wrong countries. I'm huge Real Ale fan, that was one of the highlights of my honeymoon, getting it right from the tap where it all began... making me thirsty it is... well look at that, it's almost time for lunch! :drink:

Stella and Grolsch mixed was a drink thought up during lads trips to the coast,where the idea was to get as pissed as possible,and it worked !!!!

Grolsch is great beer! (hey, it's Dutch) You should try Grolsch 'Het kanon'. That,s Dutch for 'The canon' , cause it hits you like, well, a canon. (It really does!)

My personal favorites are (of course) Heineken, and a nice Belgian beer called Palm.

Stella and Grolsch mixed was a drink thought up during lads trips to the coast,where the idea was to get as pissed as possible,and it worked !!!!

Grolsch is great beer! (hey, it's Dutch) You should try Grolsch 'Het kanon'. That,s Dutch for 'The canon' , cause it hits you like, well, a canon. (It really does!)

My personal favorites are (of course) Heineken, and a nice Belgian beer called Palm.

Well yeah, Het Kanon is like 12 or 13% ABV if I'm not mistaken... :blink:

What about Kwak? That's about 12% as well, and delicious to boot! :drink:

Well yeah, Het Kanon is like 12 or 13% ABV if I'm not mistaken... :blink:

What about Kwak? That's about 12% as well, and delicious to boot! :drink:

het kanon is 12% I believe, and tastes great! Never heard of Kwak though...

I like Murphy's Irish Red too :drink: