BULLETBOYS - Preorder Of 10c Billionaire Ships With Free Poster

chavisrecs

BULLETBOYS fans can now preorder the bands forthcoming and highly anticipated release, 10c Billionaire, which will ship with a free poster. Head to www.chavisrecords.net/store.html for more information.

10c Billionaire is due out in July on CHAVIS RECORDS and will be initially released as a 'Regular CD Edition' but also look out for a limited 'Billionaire Wallet Edition'. Details to be announced.

Track Listing: 1. Asteroid, 2. Blessed By Your Touch, 3. Born To Breed, 4. Bringing Home The Gun, 5. Girls Kissin' Girls

6. Jenna Star, 7. Road To Nowhere, 8. Save The World, 9. Wasted, 10. Witness

10c Billionaire was recorded at High Caliber Sound in FL. Executive producer, Anthony Focx (Aerosmith and Metallica for Guitar Hero, Miley Cyrus, Lovehammers, Buckcherry, Ace Frehley), remixed and mastered 10c Billionaire in L.A.

As previously reported BULLETBOYS will be heading out this summer in support of 10c Billionaire beginning in July with Faster Pussycat on a full summer tour now dubbed 'Summer Rock Fest'.

Visit www.chavisrecords.net for more information.

We've been promised this before with a band called Farcry and yet no poster :whistle::crying:

You didn't order from me did you... :tsk:

No but I pre-ordered from Kivel! That should be good enough as he's the one that promised the posters! :angry:

We've been promised this before with a band called Farcry and yet no poster :whistle::crying:

No but I pre-ordered from Kivel! That should be good enough as he's the one that promised the posters! :angry:

have you hit him up with an email? I'm sure he'll make good. I actually just finished sending out my posters... there were more than I thought, which is GREAT, but a wee bit more labor intensive than I had anticipated! Give him a holler, or I can if you want, no problem at all. :)

have you hit him up with an email? I'm sure he'll make good. I actually just finished sending out my posters... there were more than I thought, which is GREAT, but a wee bit more labor intensive than I had anticipated! Give him a holler, or I can if you want, no problem at all. :)

I received my poster...Thanks Pete! :tumbsup:

I received my poster...Thanks Pete! :tumbsup:

My pleasure, sorry about the delay!

(in addition I will now stop jacking the Bulletboys thread). :D

I have no problem using you Pete! Hit em up! I want my poster!!! Or just bring one to DRF. As long as I get one! :bananamac:

• 2 months later...

So what is the deal with Chavis records?

I preordered this CD ages ago, and kept getting emails saying it had been delayed, then weeks ago they said it was dispatched.

I have still yet to recieve it, and have now emailed them twice in the last two weeks, but nobody answers.

Anyone else order this one from them?

I dont wanna start bad mouthing them as things do go missing in the post, but I am more annoyed that they dont seem to be able to answer emails.

So what is the deal with Chavis Records? I preordered this CD ages ago and kept getting emails saying it had been delayed, then weeks ago they said it was dispatched. I have still yet to receive it, and have now emailed them twice in the last two weeks, but nobody answers. Anyone else order this one from them? I don't wanna start bad mouthing them as things do go missing in the post, but I am more annoyed that they don't seem to be able to answer emails.

My one & only experience ordering directly from Chavis was a bad one. I ordered Cry Havoc from them several years ago, after the CD had already been released, and it took almost 3 months for me to receive. I phoned them, nobody would answer...I emailed them, I was ignored. I finally just gave up and suddenly, weeks later, the CD showed up in the mailbox.

So, yeah, in a nutshell, Chavis sucks; their customer service is about as good as having a porcupine stuffed up your rectal cavity.

Chavis sucks

I'm not terribly familiar with Chavis, but if their customer service really sucks as bad as described above AND the BulletBoys is the biggest name on their roster, they might wanna re-examine their entire business model.

Just sayin'.

Well, still no CD (probably been a month or more) yet amazingly I just recieved a CD from the USA this morning, that I ordered last week.

This was the first CD I ordered from Chavis, its also my last!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so I actually heard this album and I hate to say it, but I can see why Chavis don't want to actually send this to anyone. This is unbelievably bad. And I mean reeeeeaaaaal bad. Marq Torien sounds awful, half the time like he's actually purposely going out of his way to sound terrible. And the songs... wow, just don't get me started. I've tried to hold on with these guys, but this album is the total pits.

• 2 months later...
Did 10c Billionaire kill Chavis Records? Both the label website & MySpace are gone. Anyone have any info? Is anyone still awaiting their "pre-order"?

I haven't heard anything but I did think it was strange that Chavis had announced signing Keel and then months later they sign with Frontiers so maybe there is problems there.