KIss - Love Gun

Fave Love Gun Song  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, it appears I am the only person on planet Earth that likes Unmasked, so I thought I'd try this one next. Feel free to discuss!

I have to go with Shock Me but there are others that are great. My fave Kiss album of the '70's removed from AliveI of course. :)

JL

Tough call on this one... could've flipped a coin between the title track and "I Stole Your Love," but went with "I Stole Your Love" because it's such a killer opening track... they opened the show with that one when I saw'em on the HOT IN THE SHADE tour in '90 and from the get-go I knew it was gonna be a great concert!!

P.S. No hard feelings on the UNMASKED thing, I hope?

Tough call on this one... could've flipped a coin between the title track and "I Stole Your Love," but went with "I Stole Your Love" because it's such a killer opening track... they opened the show with that one when I saw'em on the HOT IN THE SHADE tour in '90 and from the get-go I knew it was gonna be a great concert!!

None whatsoever my brother! I took my beating, now I'm movin' on! :P Now Wes is a different story. I'll be able to see him in person & have a word or two... :P

JL

None whatsoever my brother! I took my beating, now I'm movin' on! :P Now Wes is a different story. I'll be able to see him in person & have a word or two... :P

JL

Go easy on Wes, dude. I think I can speak for both of us when I say our hearts were in the right place. :)

JL

I'm still waiting for my phone to ring. :P

"LOVE GUN" was the 1st Kiss cassette that I bought, so it'll always be something special to me. While it's not my favorite from Kiss it is in my top 5 or 6.

As for my favorite I'll have to agree with Jared ( wow that never happens ) and go with "Shock Me".

Ace Frehley was like God to me when I first got into Kiss and he's still my favorite, and with this being his first lead vocal I can't pass it up. "I Stole your Love" and "Love Gun" are up there for me to. "Almost Human" is also a great underated Kiss song.

JL

"LOVE GUN" was the 1st Kiss cassette that I bought, so it'll always be something special to me. While it's not my favorite from Kiss it is in my top 5 or 6.

As for my favorite I'll have to agree with Jared ( wow that never happens ) and go with "Shock Me".

Ace Frehley was like God to me when I first got into Kiss and he's still my favorite, and with this being his first lead vocal I can't pass it up. "I Stole your Love" and "Love Gun" are up there for me to. "Almost Human" is also a great underated Kiss song.

Ya well don't open any strange packages if you get them :axe::P

JL

JL

Ya well don't open any strange packages if you get them :axe::P

JL

Luckily the wife always opens the mail. :P

Love Gun without a doubt.

:agree:

Shock Me..then Almost Human(great riff) and Plaster Caster...I got this on Vinyl when it came out(!!)...it had a paper love gun in it that when

you would swing your arm it would pop!!!

• 1 month later...

shock me ! .... But I stole your love and Love Gun kick @zz as well

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...