What DVD's did you buy this week?

Dave

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I bought 'The Pursuit of Happiness', 'I Am Legend' and 'Ladder 49' for my wife as presents. Two of them were via the net, though, so I hope to jeebers they arrive before Christmas.

• My Little Pony
Yesterday I bought 'The Pursuit of Happiness', 'I Am Legend' and 'Ladder 49' for my wife as presents. Two of them were via the net, though, so I hope to jeebers they arrive before Christmas.

All good films.

All good films.

Yeah, I like 'em too. My wife loves Will Smith, which kind of works out okay for me because I like all his stuff too. :)

• My Little Pony

All good films.

Yeah, I like 'em too. My wife loves Will Smith, which kind of works out okay for me because I like all his stuff too. :)

Will Smith is underrated, or at least he was. He's getting the recognition he's deserved for a while. He's a great actor and I think he choses his films wisely.

All good films.

Will Smith is underrated, or at least he was. He's getting the recognition he's deserved for a while. He's a great actor and I think he choses his films wisely.

Truth. I like him. And this'll raise the roof, but another dude I really like is Leonardo Decaprio. Another excellent script-selector.

• My Little Pony

All good films.

Truth. I like him. And this'll raise the roof, but another dude I really like is Leonardo Decaprio. Another excellent script-selector.

I haven't watched manyt of his films to know.

What the F*ck is a jeebers?

I just picked up SLADE IN FLAME!

Jokers believe in Jesus.

Realists believe in Jeebers.

Jokers believe in Jesus.

May Jeebers be with you! :bowdown::lol:

Jokers believe in Jesus.

:lol:

Just ordered The Office - The Entire 2nd Series :tumbsup:

Classic british documentary style comedy with Ricky Gervais :)

Jokers believe in Jesus.

Has this joker told you lately that sometimes you're an ass?

Sometimes when we cuddle you say I'm handsome and I have a nice ass... but I can't recall you actually calling me one. :(