What DVD's did you buy this week?

Dave

Just ordered....

Iron Maiden - Live After Death :bowdown:

A few reviews are suggesting the picture quality is no better than the VHS release and Maiden just rushed this out, without time and effort being spent cleaning up the pic quality! :unsure:

We`ll have to see? :tumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered....

A few reviews are suggesting the picture quality is no better than the VHS release and Maiden just rushed this out, without time and effort being spent cleaning up the pic quality! :unsure:

Bollox in a word mate. OK it ain't state of the art and the best picture ever, but it is alot better than my VHS that's for sure. The sound is really good aswell.

Just ordered....

Bollox in a word mate. OK it ain't state of the art and the best picture ever, but it is alot better than my VHS that's for sure. The sound is really good aswell.

Look forward to it even more now mate, even though I talk Bollox :lol:

Just ordered....

I meant the reviews, but come to think of it!! :D

Just ordered....

Talking of talking Bollox, have you found Assault And Flattery yet! ;)

Just ordered....

NO! :doh: Now fuck off and stop putting me off. I am on a mission! :lol:

Just ordered....

:nyanya:

Just ordered....

Mission accomplished!! : :headbanger:

Found one mate - don't know anything about the seller though??

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsdsii/1/377...o/1/1/9999.html

Just ordered....

Mission accomplished!! : :headbanger:

Found one mate - don't know anything about the seller though??

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsdsii/1/377...o/1/1/9999.html

Thanks mate, I`ve now ordered it and can`t wait! :tumbsup:

Really appreciate your help with this mate, will recommend a band to listen to - Little River Band :tumbsup::tumbsup::tumbsup:

Just ordered....

Backed!!!!!!

This DVD kicks ass IMO. :banger:

Just ordered....

Backed!!!!!!

This DVD kicks ass IMO. :banger:

Then that confirms it, thanks mate :tumbsup:

Latest acquisition...

THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2 (Unrated)--not nearly as good as the first one (the remake, I mean), but what it lacks in the tension department it heartily makes up for in the gore quotient. This sucker was wet and red and this sick puppy enjoyed just about every minute of it.

Latest acquisition...

THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2 (Unrated)--not nearly as good as the first one (the remake, I mean), but what it lacks in the tension department it heartily makes up for in the gore quotient. This sucker was wet and red and this sick puppy enjoyed just about every minute of it.

Used to watch all these kind of blood and gore movies back in the 80`s but as I`ve got older, I`ve got very squeamish and cannot stomach watching them!

Remember the original though, with the weird looking Michael Berryman! ( I think that was his name) :tumbsup:

Used to watch all these kind of blood and gore movies back in the 80s but as I've got older, I've got very squeamish and cannot stomach watching them!

Remember the original though, with the weird looking Michael Berryman! (I think that was his name). :tumbsup:

See, the older I get, the gorier I like my films. Seriously, I wasn't all that much into horror flicks back as a teenager, but now that I'm an adult (or, uh, so they've told me), I like hardcore horror movies, the bloodier the better.

Latest acquisition...

Remember the original though, with the weird looking Michael Barrymore! ( I think that was his name) :tumbsup:

Surely not!! :lol:

Latest acquisition...

Remember the original though, with the weird looking Michael Barrymore! ( I think that was his name) :tumbsup:

Surely not!! :lol:

:drink:

• 4 weeks later...

FM - Back In The Saddle......Really looking forward to this one :bananamac:

Last Night I got..

C.H.U.D.

The Eiger Sanction

The Enforcer (Remastered)

Sudden Impact (Remastered)

An American Werewolf In London

The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (78 version)

Gigantour 2

Halloween II

Last Night I got..

C.H.U.D.

Sweeeeeet find!! I've been meaning to get that one on DVD for awhile. I hear the commentary track by John Heard and Daniel Stern is hilarious by the way.

Latest acquisition...

SCARECROWS (Unrated)--saw this overlooked 80s horror flick way back when, but had to pick it up again to check out the uncut/unrated edition, which definitely brings extra gore to the table. Unfortunately, the pacing is still numbingly terrible, with very little happening until the hour mark, at which point the titular scarecrows go on their violent rampage. Gotta give the movie props, though, 'cause the scarecrow effects are downright creepy.

Got a copy of Hartmann - Homemade, but still yet to watch it......Looking forward to it though :tumbsup: