The F*%K Thread

raildog

Last night of Fucking work tonight before a well deserved Fucking week of holiday - Bring it the Fuck on!!!

Last night of Fucking work tonight before a well deserved Fucking week of holiday - Bring it the Fuck on!!!

Fucking awesome, that's me tomorrow and then I've got a fuckin' week off as well. I'll have a cold one for you sir, hope you'll do the same! :drink:

Fucking awesome, that's me tomorrow and then I've got a fuckin' week off as well. I'll have a cold one for you sir, hope you'll do the same! :drink:

Gig on Fucking Saturday and Birthday on Fucking Sunday, so beers all round for Fucking everyone ALL Fucking weekend :drink:

Gig on Saturday and Birthday on Sunday, so beers all round for everyone ALL weekend :drink:

All "fucking" weekend maybe? ;)

BTW Happy Birthday bud! :drink:

Gig on Saturday and Birthday on Sunday, so beers all round for everyone ALL weekend :drink:

All "fucking" weekend maybe? ;)

BTW Happy Birthday bud! :drink:

Woohoo! have a f*ckin good 'un mate! I'll raise a glass to ya in the pub on Saturday affy...while watching the Man U / City game.

Jez, Jez, Jez...ya forgot to say the magic fuckin' word. Be fuckin' more careful next time!!!

Jez, Jez, Jez...ya forgot to say the magic fuckin' word. Be fuckin' more careful next time!!!

Correction::

Fucking Cheers my Fucking boys. I will Fucking do the Fucking same :drink:

Ahhhh That's better

This is the uninteresting thread, but with a few fucks thrown in for good measure. And I fuckin' like it. Today my parents bought me a new big fuck-off stereo for my birthday and also a fuckin' Discman/MP3 player... and 4 Richard Laymon books. I ruined the fuckin' surprise by applying for a name change this morning and settling on Terry Tagalong.

Can someone fuckin' save me ??

What the fuck do we need to do ??

This is the uninteresting thread, but with a few fucks thrown in for good measure. And I fuckin' like it. Today my parents bought me a new big fuck-off stereo for my birthday and also a fuckin' Discman/MP3 player... and 4 Richard Laymon books. I ruined the fuckin' surprise by applying for a name change this morning and settling on Terry Tagalong.

Happy fuckin' birthday m'man! :drink:

Both Geoff and Jez are having fuckin' birthdays this week. That's fuckin' awesome. Hope you both drink many fuckin' beers.

My fuckin' birthday is in 18 days. I am already planning to drink one beer for every year I've been alive on that day. I hope I can down 37 of them without puking. That game was a lot fuckin' easier when I was in my late teens/early fuckin' twenties.

:lol: Fuckin' thanks guys and a big fuckin' happy birthday wish to Jez too. Have a great one mate. As for your wishes, Keith, I will not fuckin' disappoint. Many beers will be consumed in honour of my fuckin' birth... even if, just quietly, this will no doubt be the worst fuckin' birthday of my life... but hey, that's what the beer's there for! :drink: Jeez I love that first cake, Jason. Just so we're all on the same page, we all see those fuckin' norks, right?

:lol: Fuckin' thanks guys and a big fuckin' happy birthday wish to Jez too. Have a great one mate. As for your wishes, Keith, I will not fuckin' disappoint. Many beers will be consumed in honour of my fuckin' birth... even if, just quietly, this will no doubt be the worst fuckin' birthday of my life... but hey, that's what the beer's there for! :drink: Jeez I love that first cake, Jason. Just so we're all on the same page, we all see those fuckin' norks, right?

I'm havin' me a frosty fuckin' cold Flying Dog Doggie Style Pale Ale in honor of Geoff and Jez's fuckin' birthdays right fuckin' now!! :chug:

Cheers Matey - You have a Fucking great one as well :drink:

Both Geoff and Jez are having fuckin' birthdays this week. That's fuckin' awesome. Hope you both drink many fuckin' beers.

My fuckin' birthday is in 18 days.

Happy fuckin' Birthday to the lot of you :drink:

My son came racing into my fuckin' bedroom rarin' to fuckin' go at quarter to fuckin' six in the fuckin' morning today. Mind you, it's fuckin' SATURDAY, and I normally have to drag him out of fuckin' bed during the fuckin' week at quarter to SEVEN! He's lucky I didn't punch him between the fuckin' eyes and go right back to fuckin' sleep!

Happy fucking Birthday to Geoff & Jez. Have a good one both of you... :drink::drink:

awww fuck. the joys of children;)

They could be a ray of a fucking sunshine on a cloudy day or the other fucking way around, can't they??