The F*%K Thread

raildog

Pretty fucking lame day today. At least weather's meant to be good tomorrow. Guess I got some fucking tidying done. But what about this fucking lawn...?

Pretty fucking lame day today. At least weather's meant to be good tomorrow. Guess I got some fucking tidying done. But what about this fucking lawn...?

BOO FUCKIN' HOO!! :crying:

It's Fuckin' 5 degrees here in Jersey!! You live in OZZ!

No fuckin' sympathy from me....Geoff!! :2up:

:lol:

BOO FUCKIN' HOO!! :crying:

It's Fuckin' 5 degrees here in Jersey!! You live in OZZ!

No fuckin' sympathy from me....Geoff!! :2up:

:lol:

lol. It is pretty much my fuckin' fault. I really wasted today. Gotta make up for it tomorrow. I could even go for a late surf... but man the conditions just looked like shit... Fucking wind will fuck it up everytime.

It's all gone to fuckin' shit!!!!!!

The same could be said of my lunch. You'll have to excuse me why I run to the fucking bathroom.

Hope everything fucking came out all right!!

It's all gone to fuckin' shit!!!!!!

The same could be said of my lunch. You'll have to excuse me why I run to the fucking bathroom.

Hope everything fucking came out all right!!

If only I had realized there was no fucking toilet paper BEFORE I did my business... :angry:

I ate a pack of fuckin peanut butter crackers with my lunch today... then found out they're the same fuckin brand that's being recalled right now because of a fuckin possible salmonella contamination.

Fuck! Nice knowin you I guess. :blink:

The rest of that fuckin box of crackers is getting thrown the fuck out when I get home...

I ate a pack of fuckin peanut butter crackers with my lunch today... then found out they're the same fuckin brand that's being recalled right now because of a fuckin possible salmonella contamination.

The rest of that fuckin box of crackers is getting thrown the fuck out when I get home...

I call fuckin dibs on your CD collection keef :nyanya:

seriously. make sure you aren't feelin nasty.

So far so fuckin good. :tumbsup:

Fucking bunch of the photos doubled up and about 50 others didn't print. Got to go back today. Bit of a fucking nosebleed. And probably more coin. :(

So far so fuckin good. :tumbsup:

Maybe use some of that fuckin' colon cleanser just to be sure!! :tumbsup:

Tom's fuckin' monopolized the fuckin' tv.........

Tell him to fuck off and 'monopolise' his own fucker.