The F*%K Thread

raildog

My fuckin' head has been hurtin' for three fuckin' weeks.................... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

My fuckin' head has been hurtin' for three fuckin' weeks.................... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Better see a fuckin' doctor about that. Could be something seriously fuckin' wrong.... :unsure:

I just want to finish my fucking book and get onto the next one. I find it interesting, but repetitive and I think I've got the fucking point by now.

Is there another fucking bible?! Godamnfuckit!

Nah, I was actually hoping to finish the bible quick fucking smart so I could get onto the next one, meaning the next book was something completely different. As decent as it was to read, I didn't look forward to it like I do a good fucking book. Literally.

I just want to finish my fucking book and get onto the next one. I find it interesting, but repetitive and I think I've got the fucking point by now.

Nah, I was actually hoping to finish the bible quick fucking smart so I could get onto the next one, meaning the next book was something completely different. As decent as it was to read, I didn't look forward to it like I do a good fucking book. Literally.

You were reading the fuckin' bible????? :blink: Are you a glutton for fuckin' punishment????

You were reading the fuckin' bible????? :blink: Are you a glutton for fuckin' punishment????

Chris, you surely know me better than that, mate. I sure as fuck wasn't read the bible, but somehow someone (Pete?... you naughty boy) made out that I was in another thread and who the fuck am I to agrue? But I assure you, I was not reading the fucking bible.

Chris, you surely know me better than that, mate. I sure as fuck wasn't read the bible, but somehow someone (Pete?... you naughty boy) made out that I was in another thread and who the fuck am I to agrue? But I assure you, I was not reading the fucking bible.

Well fuckin' praise the lord!!! I didn't fuckin' think so. I would have been so fuckin' surprised that you could have knocked me over with a fuckin' Widda nork!!

25 degrees in London. Fuck me sideways.

Perhaps all those people ranting on about fucking Global Warming were right after all?

25 degrees in London. Fuck me sideways.

Perhaps all those people ranting on about fucking Global Warming were right after all?

It'll fuckin' change soon....

FUCK! let me fuckin tell you folks.. i suggest you find the fuck out who the fuck your friends really are.

I have no fuckin' friends. :anon:

I apparently have two friends. I will see them both tonight. On another note, I feel so fucking average today. First hangover I've had in as long as I can rememeber.

I was just raped at the Post Office. It was pretty fuckin' extreme. Apparently it costs seventeen fucking dollars to send a few CDs to Finland. Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't charged $10. Luckily the receiver of goods is a wonderful young gentlemen so I don't feel so bad about being raped by the Post Office. I still hate the fuckers though.

I was just raped at the Post Office.

Fuck. Are you not safe anywhere these days?

Good fuckin morning. Place your fuckin bets now on if my FORMER best bud blows me off.

I hope that doesn't fuckin' happen, but people tend to let me down fairly fuckin' often.... :(

Good fuckin morning. Place your fuckin bets now on if my FORMER best bud blows me off.

I hope that doesn't fuckin' happen, but people tend to let me down fairly fuckin' often.... :(

People fuckin suck.

People fuckin suck.

I swear to fuck, if she does this, i am gonna cut her out of my life totally. she is fuckin toast. the part that pisses me the fuck off the most, is that it went in a chink of my fuckin armor and hurts. :(

Fuckazoid...

Fuckalious..

Fucktard

Fuckless

Fuckinated

Fuckation

Fucklorne

Fuckenized

Fuckaloo

Fuckole

Fuckerd

Fuckriatley