The F*%K Thread

raildog

It is taking about half a fucking hour to open every fuckin' thread today, and to top it off I don't have the quick fucking reply option on a heap of posts, so I have to 'add reply' every time, which takes another 18 fucking hours. Fuck I hate computers.

On another note, I booked my ticket, Pete. It was only about $14,000. I can't believe you're offering a free copy of 'New Jersey'. Man you rule.

I have so much fuckin' work to do. It's my 3rd day back at work and I still feel no inspiration to start any of it. I can't believe it's only fuckin' Wednesday. If this was last week (my week off) it'd easily be Friday by now.

I absolutely fucking despise fucking people.

Does that include your wife?

I thought that fucking was all part of wedded bliss...

Nah, it doesn't include my wife, friends or family. Just everyone I don't fuckin' know.

Except for them sexy ladiez.

Actually, I hate them too because they never got around to sexing me before I got married.

I had my day all fuckin' planned for tomorrow...... I was going to find an Indian flag, wipe my arse with it then set the fucker on fire and whack it with a shoe and film it and send it to the Indian Embassy, but It's gonna be fuckin' 41 degrees celsius here tomorrow and a total fire ban so that has fucked that idea.

I had my day all fuckin' planned for tomorrow...... I was going to find an Indian flag, wipe my arse with it then set the fucker on fire and whack it with a shoe and film it and send it to the Indian Embassy, but It's gonna be fuckin' 41 degrees celsius here tomorrow and a total fire ban so that has fucked that idea.

You're in fuckin' trouble now Dave..You whack it with a fuckin' sandal not a fuckin' shoe.... :whistle::whistle:

You're in fuckin' trouble now Dave..You whack it with a fuckin' sandal not a fuckin' shoe.... :whistle::whistle:

Wotty has a nice pair of fuckin' trendy Sandals he can lend ya if you need them. Official L**on Town merchandise, bought from the fucking fanboy website. :whistle:

Wotty has a nice pair of fuckin' trendy Sandals he can lend ya if you need them. Official L**on Town merchandise, bought from the fucking fanboy website. :whistle:

:rofl2:

We Aussies don't wear fuckin' sandals, we wear thongs and they are made of rubber so it would just be my fuckin' luck that they would catch on fire too...

We Aussies don't wear fuckin' sandals, we wear thongs and they are made of rubber so it would just be my fuckin' luck that they would catch on fire too...

My Luton sandals are made of fuckin' rubber too....Cos we always fuckin' bounce back.

Unlike the Jezster who fuckin' wears socks with his fuckin' sandals.... :whistle:

Unlike the Jezster who fuckin' wears socks with his fuckin' sandals.... :whistle:

Fuckin' :rofl2:

My Luton sandals are made of fuckin' rubber too....Cos we always fuckin' bounce back.

A fucking joke right? ...I don't own any 'Sandals' - My Rock Star status does not allow such things. The only fucking thing that your lot Bounce mate is the players wage cheques at the end of the fucking week. Some bouncing back that is! :lol:

Fuckin weird weather... it was between 10 and 20 degrees (that's in Fahrenheit to you Euros) at this time last week... yesterday it shot up into the 60s... all the fuckin snow melted, the frozen ground defrosted and everything is fuckin muddy and sloppy... now it's fuckin raining to boot... great, just what we need, MORE fuckin moisture! :angry:

I heard from certain fuckin people yesterday it was 60 there. 21 fuckin BEAUTIFUL degrees here at the moment. and while we are on the fuckin subject of sandals, i have fuckin amazon sandals to go on my size 11 and a 1/2 fuckin amazon feet!

I heard from certain fuckin people yesterday it was 60 there. 21 fuckin BEAUTIFUL degrees here at the moment. and while we are on the fuckin subject of sandals, i have fuckin amazon sandals to go on my size 11 and a 1/2 fuckin amazon feet!

Do you wear socks with your fuckin' sandals or is it just a fuckin' Jez thing ?? :whistle::whistle:

Do you wear socks with your fuckin' sandals or is it just a fuckin' Jez thing ?? :whistle::whistle:

I DON'T WEAR FUCKING SANDALS. FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Touched a fuckin' nerve have I ??

Go on,Be loud,Be fuckin' pround and sing the sandle wearers credo..You know you fuckin' want to.... :whistle:

Touched a fuckin' nerve have I ??

Go on,Be loud,Be fuckin' pround and sing the sandle wearers credo..You know you fuckin' want to.... :whistle:

Fuck Off Carrot Muncher :whistle: I wear Boots and Converse trainers me!

I bet you go out fuckin' wearing a fuckin' boot on one fuckin' foot and a fuckin' trainer on the other for fuckin' individuality,but take your fuckin' sandals with you to your fuckin' SANDAL WEARERS POPULAR FRONT meetings wrapped in a fucking carrier bag...

I even know your fuckin' codeword "GHANDI"

I bet you go out fuckin' wearing a fuckin' boot on one fuckin' foot and a fuckin' trainer on the other for fuckin' individuality,but take your fuckin' sandals with you to your fuckin' SANDAL WEARERS POPULAR FRONT meetings wrapped in a fucking carrier bag...

:rofl2: How the Fuck you know that. Now come over here and let me fucking slap you with my Jesus Boot. :lol:

:rofl2: How the Fuck you know that. Now come over here and let me fucking slap you with my Jesus Boot. :lol:

Only if you haven't worn your fuckin' socks... :whistle: