The F*%K Thread

raildog

This day just fuckin' started... what the fuck are you talking about, cousin?

It's 7:38 pm here cousin. Get with the fucking program.

Dude, it's 10:48am. I am with the program... Wednesday's program. Don't be so fuckin' yesterday.

Methinks Geoff is telling Wes that he doesn't know how to tell fucking time. :popcorn:

Dude, it's 10:48am. I am with the program... Wednesday's program. Don't be so fuckin' yesterday.

Now that you mention it I do have Marvelous 3's "Your so Yesterday" in my head for some reason.

Now that you mention it I do have Marvelous 3's "Your so Yesterday" in my head for some reason.

Fuck it's been a while since I heard Marvelous 3. I'm so going there very soon. Fuckin' love those guys.

My wife and I are watching the premiere of "Search For The Next Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader" or whatever the fuck it's called on CMT. BEST... FUCKIN...TV SHOW.... EVER...

My wife and I are watching the premiere of "Search For The Next Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader" or whatever the fuck it's called on CMT. BEST... FUCKIN...TV SHOW.... EVER...

Holy fuckballs!! I wish I was there. I don't have to see a second of it to know already it's the best fuckin' show ever. Try and post some clips up on Youtube or something, mate. :)

Another day of hell on the London Underground because of the strike.

These people should get back to work. Lots of people aren't happy with their pay but they don't have a strike over it. Lazy fuckers. Whatever the fuck happened to putting the customer first?

Term-time starts and all the fucking parents who won't let their little darlings walk more then 6 feet choke up the fucking roads!!!!!!

So that's why there were so many fuckers on the road this morning... <_<

Term-time starts and all the fucking parents who won't let their little darlings walk more then 6 feet choke up the fucking roads!!!!!!

Just be thankful the fuckin' little cherubs weren't the fuckin' drivers. :blink:

Just be thankful the fuckin' little cherubs weren't the fuckin' drivers. :blink:

In some cases that might have been a fucking improvement... <_<

This day better not fucking suck.

I'm at fucking work after a four day fuckin' weekend so it's already fuckin' sucking.

Holy fuckballs!! I wish I was there. I don't have to see a second of it to know already it's the best fuckin' show ever. Try and post some clips up on Youtube or something, mate. :)

Fuckin' ask and ye shall fuckin' receive, G-Man... go here for some pix...

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/dallas_cowboy...es_photos.jhtml

In some cases that might have been a fucking improvement... <_<

Oh how right you are, fuck 'em

How the fuck could all y'all fuckers let Wes get away with not fuckin saying the magic word?

Yeah Wes - Fuck you not saying fuck! :lol: