The F*%K Thread

raildog

Goat fuckings ain't what they used to be Keef.

So I hear, so I hear. What a fuckin' shame. Remember the good old days, JJ? When all you needed was a bottle of fuckin' chloroform, a shovel and a pair of rubber gloves to have some fun in the barn? Where the fuck did those days go?

Life was so much fuckin' simpler then.

So I hear, so I hear. What a fuckin' shame. Remember the good old days, JJ? When all you needed was a bottle of fuckin' chloroform, a shovel and a pair of rubber gloves to have some fun in the barn? Where the fuck did those days go?

Fucking PETA!

Fucking PETA!

Fuckin' People Eating Tasty Animals?

I believe that Carlin bit would be:

"Rat shit, bat shit, dirty old twat!

69 Assholes tied in a knot!

Hooray, Lizard Shit... FUCK!!!"

:lol: Fuckin' AWESOME!!! I knew someone would know what the fuck I was talkin' about..... :lol:

I believe that Carlin bit would be:

"Rat shit, bat shit, dirty old twat!

69 Assholes tied in a knot!

Hooray, Lizard Shit... FUCK!!!"

:lol: Fuckin' AWESOME!!! I knew someone would know what the fuck I was talkin' about..... :lol:

That's my fuckin' job around here, comin' thru with the useless fuckin' trivia in times of need... :lol:

Fucking PETA!

Oh fuck look what I started, there just wasn't enough talk about animal fucking going on here.

Fuckin' A, I work with a bunch of fuckin' morons. If one particular fuckin' moron bugs me one more fuckin' time this morning I swear I'm gonna fuckin' tell her to go fuckin' play in fuckin traffic!!

Update: I have never fuckin' hit a woman in my fuckin' life but if this particular fuckin' moron I spoke of earlier today does not go the fuck home SOON and leave me the fuck alone she may be the fuckin' first!!!

EDIT: the aforementioned moron appears to be gone for the day...so she gets to fuckin' live... for NOW...

I want to see Keith crack a fuckin' skull.

'Bout all I got this fucked up morning. I want to talk in great detail about fucking animals, but I don't have it in me today. I did last night, literally, but Horsues left me this morning after we had a fight over the fuckin' kettle. Pretty fuckin' cut today. She was the greatest fucking camel ever.

Oh would that just be fucking peachy!! Keith cracking fucking skulls!! What did this fucking moron do to warrant fucking death??

Unlike yesterday, I don't have a burning fuckin' desire to crack any of my co-workers' fuckin' skulls today. Sorry Geoff.

Naw, its Gotta just be the Railroad bud, Other jobs I have had I liked the Management for the most part. The fucking Railroad brainwashes, Lobotomizes and dehumanize their fucking managers. So we got a bunch of fucking idiots who think they are smart and always in the right who treat you like a machine not a person. (Mo-fuckers) <_< lol

Naw, its Gotta just be the Railroad bud, Other jobs I have had I liked the Management for the most part. The fucking Railroad brainwashes, Lobotomizes and dehumanize their fucking managers. So we got a bunch of fucking idiots who think they are smart and always in the right who treat you like a machine not a person. (Mo-fuckers) <_< lol

Sounds like fuckin' UPS from what my mom used to tell me... <_<

No fuckin' worries Keith... looks like I might have to rely on Raildog to crack some fuckin' skulls. Do it! It's fucking raining here again today. 37 fucking degrees celcius yesterday, 21 degrees today. Absolutely fucking insane.

It's in the mid-50s here and very fucking foggy and humid. Hey Geoff, do ya think we got your fuckin' summer and you guys have our fuckin' winter?

It's a fucking balmy 72 here right and thick as fucking soup. Fucking rain blows chickens.

It's in the mid-50s here and very fucking foggy and humid. Hey Geoff, do ya think we got your fuckin' summer and you guys have our fuckin' winter?

I fucking hope not mate, because I've been waiting for this fucking summer for a long time. It seems that the lord of seasons wants to give it to us one fucking day, but the next it takes it the fuck away. It's fucking beautiful in Western Australia and Victoria at the fucking moment... probably every other state too... except fucking New South Wales. What the fuck's going on? I want my fucking summer. I deserve it... though we did get a sneaky 4 weeks of summer in Thailand that no one else got here. Fuck I miss that place. :(

I'm working in a different fucking office today because our fucking department's Holiday Party is happening here in a few fucking hours. Unfortunately, the PC at the work station they fuckin set me up at has no fuckin' speakers so all the fuckin' CDs I brought with me are fuckin' useless.

I'm working in a different fucking office today because our fucking department's Holiday Party is happening here in a few fucking hours. Unfortunately, the PC at the work station they fuckin set me up at has no fuckin' speakers so all the fuckin' CDs I brought with me are fuckin' useless.

I feel I need to return the favor. Keith, you may want to consider carrying a spare pair of speakers in the fucking car.