The F*%K Thread

raildog

Hey fuckers, merry fucking Christmas to the lot of ya! Fuck, I should really be sleeping now. Don't worry, Wes and Keith... I'm just sitting the board out for a few days hoping I get some wit wrapped up under the christmas tree for me so I can return here and dazzle the fuck out of everyone. I also have my fucking reservations, but it's fucking christmas. You just never know with all these fucking miracles and stuff. Happy fucker all!

Hey fuckers, merry fucking Christmas to the lot of ya! Fuck, I should really be sleeping now. Don't worry, Wes and Keith... I'm just sitting the board out for a few days hoping I get some wit wrapped up under the christmas tree for me so I can return here and dazzle the fuck out of everyone. I also have my fucking reservations, but it's fucking christmas. You just never know with all these fucking miracles and stuff. Happy fucker all!

Have a good fucking Christmas Geoff. :drink:

Have a good fucking Christmas Geoff. :drink:

All the fucking best to you too, Wes! :drink:

This day has went so fucking fast. Where the fuck did it go???

It seemed like I just got out of fucking bed a few hours ago and now it's fucking dark already.

In 3 or 4 hours I'm going out drinking and plan on getting fucking drunk out of my fucking mind.

Sounds like a good fucking plan to me, Wes. Have a fuckin' good one. :drink:

Why the fuck is my computer not registering this fucking Street Legal CD? I just want to pluck off 'Calling for you' for my Ipod and leave it the fuck alone. FUCK! Give a bruther a fucking break.

Holy fucking jeebers. I think I just wiped my fucking Ipod. If I have, I bid you all farewell because I will fucking end my life if this is so. I've put about 4000 songs on there - spanning my entire collection from A-L and S-Z. I just had the middle to go. Honestly, if this is all wiped out I am going to fucking break everything in sight before I bring myself down with me. Fuck, fuck. FUCK!!!

I'm so fuckin' full of holiday fuckin' cheer this week that I haven't got anything to fuckin' say in this thread!!

I'm about to go on a Wine Tour of all the local Wineries.

I'll probably be fucking drunk by 2pm.

Where the fuck are you? Do they have fuckin' wineries in Illinois or are you on fuckin' holiday somewhere?

I think you mean "the fuckin' milk's gone fuckin' bad."

Ipod's still fucked and I can't even uninstall the fucker from the computer to try some fucking trickery with it. Surf was shit this morning, but I still had a good fucking time. It's the way a fuckin' Thursday should be.

We did a bit of driving on Christmas day too, but I don't mind too fucking much. We go to the wife's family function for lunch and then my family for dinner. A bit of driving getting the fuck to and the fuck from... but it all ends up o-fucking-kay.

My first fucking day back to work is today and I'm not looking foward to it.

I'm about to go on a Wine Tour of all the local Wineries.

I'll probably be fucking drunk by 2pm.

Where the fuck are you? Do they have fuckin' wineries in Illinois or are you on fuckin' holiday somewhere?

Hey Pete they have a whole lot of fucking wineries in Illinois.

The wines here are much sweeter due to the grapes grown here than they are in Cali.

For instance you can't grow a Pinot or Cabernet here yet, but they are many great wines made here locally.

There's what's called a Wine Trail here in Southern Illinois that you can follow winery to winery that I went on yesterday.

http://www.shawneewinetrail.com/

Fucking nothing's working out. Ipod's still fucked and not looking like I'll even be able to use it on any level any fucking more. Surf's fucked and I don't think I'll even bother... got to get a couple of things from the shops but it's too fucking busy and I can't be fucking bothered. The only thing that fucking working out is the links to the piccies of Keeley Hazell that I just spent 20 fucking hours looking at with Jay's assistance. What a fucking looker she is.