The F*%K Thread

raildog

In the interest of full fuckin' disclosure, I want to give fuckin' props to &then for pointing out to me that I forgot to fuckin' insert the magic fuckin' word into a fuckin' post in this fuckin' thread earlier to-fuckin'-day. Surprised that he fuckin' caught it before Lisa (a.k.a. the Fuck Police), especially since I was replying to her fuckin' question about my old fuckin' Electra-Fuckin-Woman and Dyna-Fuckin'-Girl avatar from back in the fuckin' day!!!

I hope the ridiculous amount of fuckin' fucks in this fuckin' post makes up for my fuckin' oversight. Fuckin' thanks for pointing out my error, &then!!

I was gonna fucking say something but then I live in a fucking glass house.

Fuck Police......That's kinda kinky.

fuck.........Fuck............FUCK!!! Totally in the mood for some Firehouse....and I can't find a fucking ONE CD.

Think maybe the nephew borrowed them.

:crying:

shitdamnhellFUCK!

• 2023 Gold Donors

In the interest of full fuckin' disclosure, I want to give fuckin' props to &then for pointing out to me that I forgot to fuckin' insert the magic fuckin' word into a fuckin' post in this fuckin' thread earlier to-fuckin'-day. Surprised that he fuckin' caught it before Lisa (a.k.a. the Fuck Police), especially since I was replying to her fuckin' question about my old fuckin' Electra-Fuckin-Woman and Dyna-Fuckin'-Girl avatar from back in the fuckin' day!!!

I hope the ridiculous amount of fuckin' fucks in this fuckin' post makes up for my fuckin' oversight. Fuckin' thanks for pointing out my error, &then!!

I was gonna fucking say something but then I live in a fucking glass house.

No problemo, FF! Just a helping hand/roving eye or, two, lol! Besides, it's fuckin' FRIDAY! That's explains it all! :screwy:

With the sad losses this week in Oz of Steve Irwin and Peter Brock , i really need to use the "f" word here for therapy reasons.

What the FUCK is FUCKIN' going on.For FUCKIN' FUCK'S sake.FUCK me FUCKIN' dead.This really is FUCKIN' FUCKED...............It's just FUCKIN' sad shit at the minute...........FUCK me.

There.........that's better.

remember.... it will only fuckin seem kinky the first time...

fpolice.jpg

I can kill two fuckin' birds with one mutherfuckin' stone here today. Song of the Day Thread: (Literally) 'Fuck the police' by NWA has entered my mind. Awesome fuckin' post Lisa. :wub: She can fuckin' "arrest" me any time she wants.

I'm now just sitting here waiting for this fucking day to end. 3:00pm. So close, yet still 2 hours away. How many more times will I say 'fuck' before the day is through? I hope y'all are sleeping better than I did on my fuckin' Sunday night. Sorry to spoil the surprise, but FYI this Monday is as fucked up as the rest of them.

Good fucking morning!

Good fucking morning USA ! Here it's fucking afternoon ! Fucking monday, I hate this fucking day !

Good fucking morning America... and good fucking afternoon to France!

Fucking monday, I hate this fucking day !

I hate fuckin Mondays too... when I'm fuckin President.. right after I enact the one free smack "No-fault Assault" day ... I am going to fuckin outlaw Mondays. Mondays are fuckin evil, and taunts us with its evilness every Sunday night.

oh, and good fuckin mornin!

I hate fuckin Mondays too... when I'm fuckin President.. right after I enact the one free smack "No-fault Assault" day ... I am going to fuckin outlaw Mondays. Mondays are fuckin evil, and taunts us with its evilness every Sunday night.

You have my fucking vote !