The F*%K Thread

raildog

I recieved the following fucking email from YouTube today....

YouTube

Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Recording Industry Association of America claiming that this material is infringing:

Bon Jovi - Runaway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94OSuLqx8A

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

© A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection ©(1)© or an agent of such person.

Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Email: copyright@youtube.com

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

Fuck them, I'm not trying to fucking rip anyone off, just doing what loads of other fuckers are doing and if anything promoting the fucking bands for free!!

Rant over...sorry

Ever since You tube has become known, I have used it to find out what a new band or an old band that I missed out on sounds like. So it's really fu@#ing stupid for bands to claim copyright infringement, when all it is is free promotion.

Don't these bands want to be seen and promoted??

YouTube

Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Recording Industry Association of America claiming that this material is infringing:

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

© A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection ©(1)© or an agent of such person.

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Fuck them, I'm not trying to fucking rip anyone off, just doing what loads of other fuckers are doing and if anything promoting the fucking bands for free!!

Rant over...sorry

Ever since You tube has become known, I have used it to find out what a new band or an old band that I missed out on sounds like. So it's really fu@#ing stupid for bands to claim copyright infringement, when all it is is free promotion.

you forgot to use the word FUCK. :P

YouTube

Dear Member:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Rant over...sorry

Oh, FUCK!! :doh:

What the FUCK was I thinking?!?

YouTube

Dear Member:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Rant over...sorry

I do the same fucking thing every once in a while. Your just lucky I caught before Lisa did. :)

YouTube

Dear Member:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Rant over...sorry

I do the same fucking thing every once in a while. Your just lucky I caught before Lisa did. :)

Sometimes, you just fucking forget! :doh:

Fucking great to see I'm not the only fucker to find this situation totally fucked up!!

I just hope that other bands don't follow what Bon Jovi is doing.

Weeeeee-sss.... you fuckin' forgot to say FUCK!

But anyway... I doubt fuckin' Bon Jovi is behind it, it's probably some suit and tie motherfucker from his record label's fuckin legal department. Even if Jon was fuckin' aware of it he probably wouldn't care. That fuckin' "Runaway" video is over 20 years old, everybody's fuckin' seen it a million times, so what's the fuckin' harm in posting it on YouTube? Give us a fuckin' break!!

Fucking great to see I'm not the only fucker to find this situation totally fucked up!!

I just hope that other bands don't follow what Bon Jovi is doing.

Weeeeee-sss.... you fuckin' forgot to say FUCK!

But anyway... I doubt fuckin' Bon Jovi is behind it, it's probably some suit and tie motherfucker from his record label's fuckin legal department. Even if Jon was fuckin' aware of it he probably wouldn't care. That fuckin' "Runaway" video is over 20 years old, everybody's fuckin' seen it a million times, so what's the fuckin' harm in posting it on YouTube? Give us a fuckin' break!!

Busted!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot to say FUCK, after busting Rob on it last night. :doh:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Does that make up for it?

Busted!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot to say FUCK, after busting Rob on it last night. :doh:

That'll fuckin' do for me. Karma is a fuckin' bitch ain't it? :P

I see I have a few fuckin deputies :) One of these days, ya'll are gonna catch me fuckin up & I know I will not hear the fuckin end of it <_<

We are on day fuckin four of our fuckin system prob's at work. They've determined a ways back that it's corrupted fuckin data that's been crashing us, and not the fuckin servers themselves. Affects all sites, world-wide. So they've blocked the related transactions until they can put the fuckin system down for two days for the fix. As of yesterday, company-wide we were five and a half fuckin shifts behind in picking and shipping out customer orders. Fun fuckin week. On a good note, I can still do all my fuckin work & don't have to play catch-up   hee hee :)

So fucking true!! :lol:

My fiance's grandfather died yesterday morning. A month and a half before the wedding. She really, really wanted him there so I have to throw another tick in the 'life's fucked' column. Very sad as it would have been really nice to have him there. 81 years old though. Great guy too. Very fucked to see him go. :(

My fiance's grandfather died yesterday morning. A month and a half before the wedding. She really, really wanted him there so I have to throw another tick in the 'life's fucked' column. Very sad as it would have been really nice to have him there. 81 years old though. Great guy too. Very fucked to see him go. :(

Sorry to hear about your loss Geoff. Yes sometimes life can be fucked, there is no doubt about that. My Grandparents on my dads side are in their mid 80's so I'm going to see them this weekend, because you just never know how many more chances you'll have, and I haven't seen them for 2 fucking years, and I'd really hate myself if they passed on before I saw them again.

That's fucked up, how's she making out?

Thanks guys... yeah, my girl took it really hard, understandably so. He lived close by and we saw him at least once a month. I actually thought I was going to be with her at home today because she was so upset, but she went in to work... try and get her mind off how fucken sad it is. I fuckin' hate seeing her like that too. :( Yeah, it would be nice to do something to incorporate him into the wedding. :)

And yeah, very fuckin' correct words, Wes. We were meant to have dinner with him last Friday night, but something came up and it was postponed (first time so far in the 2 and 1/2 years I've been with her). My girl was devestated last night we hadn't made it. Really fucked how it turns out some times. :(

Thanks guys. Appreciated. Sorry for bringing to the 'Fuck Thread'... just seemed to suit the fuckin' nature of saying the word fuck.

Anyway, my working week's just finished, so y'all have a great fuckin' weekend and go the mighty fuckin' Eels!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey Geoff, you have my condolences as well. I actually think this is an ok place to bring fucking stuff like this. It's easier just to fucking unload what you want to say instead of trying to hold it in or stap dance around the issue.

We're all here for you brotha.

Geoff, please accept my condolences as well ... that truly is a fucked up situation. The universe is fucking cruel.

That said, gooooood fuckin' morning to all...

Have a fuckin' good one Wes... hope the fuckin' weather cooperates and you get the chance to drink some fuckin' beers on your trip!

Have a fuckin' good one Wes... hope the fuckin' weather cooperates and you get the chance to drink some fuckin' beers on your trip!

No fucking beers on this trip. My grandfather is a retired Baptist Preacher, so it's safe to say that there isn't gonna be any booze in his fridge.