The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Im turning into Geoff... cos i hate today already. Everything about it i hate. Its like death, in the form of a day...

It's not just me, mate. Most of us are corpses from Monday to Friday but I just am bored enough to type about it on an internet forum.

On another note, is there anything better than rain to highlight the thin line between cautious drivers and useless piece of shit human beings that need to die instantly?

I went gokarting the other week in the rain - awesome fun! My point? Our lap times dropped by a few seconds in the pouring rain... we then watched a race of about 12 guys and girls, mostly of ahhh lets just say...non caucasian background.. their lap times at least doubled and there was a mass pile up on the first corner at turtle speed! And to think those people are on our roads!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who you mean, and I can't even really blame them this morning. It was a combined effort from all the deadshits in Sydney.

I can't look at an email with good travel deals without spending half the day researching all these new places I want to travel to. Give me your salary, Matty-Boo, so I can go to all these places!

I know who you mean, and I can't even really blame them this morning. It was a combined effort from all the deadshits in Sydney.

I can't look at an email with good travel deals without spending half the day researching all these new places I want to travel to. Give me your salary, Matty-Boo, so I can go to all these places!

I can give you some free herbal toothpaste. Deal.

I'll take it! Seriously.

I'll take it! Seriously.

If your serious youll send me a PM!

And in more important news... i have a hole in my pants...and its getting bigger~!

Building work starts today on the extension! 3 months and more of disorder!

Rubble-tastic !!!!

Brickin' marvellous I say!!

My yard is full of damn leaves......

Just tell them to leave you alone.

HA!

HAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Just wait for the snow my friend and you'll forget their there. :drink:

:P Yeah, until I go to shovel 'em......they'll add on another few pounds worth of weight :D, 'specially covered with wet....heavy snow (which is only a couple of dayz away....accordin' to the *ahem* "experts") ;)

Just wait for the snow my friend and you'll forget their there. :drink:

:P Yeah, until I go to shovel 'em......they'll add on another few pounds worth of weight :D, 'specially covered with wet....heavy snow (which is only a couple of dayz away....accordin' to the *ahem* "experts") ;)

Looking at the news looks like you guys could have a bad storm down that way.

We're supposed to get dumped on tonight but I doubt it happens.