• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like beer :lol:

So do I! Awesome.

Beer,As in the broadest possible desciption !!!!!!! :lol:

Who gives a fuck....as long as it's cold :lol:

Now I'm drinking some energy drink called NRG. I guess it's the cheapest one around. But it's cold. Whatever.

I wonder if thats like what we have here... its in a silver bottle... and its kinda a urine colour... 1.50 at the supermarket! cant go wrong!

Sounds like piss you're describing..... :crazy:

Now I'm drinking some energy drink called NRG. I guess it's the cheapest one around. But it's cold. Whatever.

I wonder if thats like what we have here... its in a silver bottle... and its kinda a urine colour... 1.50 at the supermarket! cant go wrong!

Well you know that some people are into so called golden showers :crazy:

Well you know that some people are into so called golden showers :crazy:

From a bottle ? :yikes:

energy_[1].jpg

That's it. It costs only 79 HUF = 0,5 AUD! :bowdown:

The enemy's pissin' off back to Luton..........AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

Good thing?

Note to self: Send Justin his Cd's.... and dont let him know that i havnt yet because i slept in and was late to work, and then everyone was away so i had to miss my lunch and then roadworks wouldnt let me near post office... but overall im a lazy bastard.

:whistle:

Did I seriously think it was Tuesday yesterday or was that a typo? Either way, imagine my disappointment when I deliver the news to you today that this, is Tuesday. And it's got dog balls in the corner of it's mouth.

Did I seriously think it was Tuesday yesterday or was that a typo? Either way, imagine my disappointment when I deliver the news to you today that this, is Tuesday. And it's got dog balls in the corner of it's mouth.

I thought it was Wed today also... and as everyday is exactly the same i can be forgiven for thinking that.

I thought it was Wed today also... and as everyday is exactly the same i can be forgiven for thinking that.

Yeah, each weekday is the same. Sort of like a repetitive funeral service for another wasted day of your life. Goddamn it works out well.

Yeah, each weekday is the same. Sort of like a repetitive funeral service for another wasted day of your life. Goddamn it works out well.

You know what im looking forward to this week?

No seriously do you? Cos i dont...

You know what im looking forward to this week?

No seriously do you? Cos i dont...

I have dinner with my parents on Thursday which I'm looking forward to, but aside from that, just waiting for the weekend. :(

I thought you Aussies managed to steal another 24 hours on the rest of us!!

I thought you Aussies managed to steal another 24 hours on the rest of us!!

We (I) am trying. Jesus isn't being very co-operative, though.

Geoff's emo poem:

Red the colour of my eyes

Black, the colour of my day

Red, the colour of my tears

Black, the colour of my face

Not literally; I'm not aboriginal

I'm just depressed, so my face is metaphorically black

'Cause I hate stuff and the world is dark

Black, the colour of my heart attack