The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I too remain on the "un" side of interested.

I have the day off tomorrow. My computer at home is still out of order so after I leave here today I will not be able to convey my uninterested-ness to the rest of the world at large until Saturday at the earliest.

I will do my best to keep things very very uninteresting in your long absence.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyelids slide down my eyeballs. That's how uninterested I am. Or is it because I got up at 5:00am this morning to see Australia make it through to the next round of the world cup? I'd best not speak of my national pride here because I'm interested in the world cup, and this is not the place for me to express my interests. With a straight handsome face, I apologise for starting to become interesting, if only to myself.

My eyelids slide down my eyeballs. That's how uninterested I am. Or is it because I got up at 5:00am this morning to see Australia make it through to the next round of the world cup? I'd best not speak of my national pride here because I'm interested in the world cup, and this is not the place for me to express my interests. With a straight handsome face, I apologise for starting to become interesting, if only to myself.

Yeah, Australia made it to the next round ! That's interesting !! :P

Damn ... ! Wrong thread !! -_-

At least someone made it to the next round, because the USA did not. Not that that is anything new so I guess that news would still be uninteresting.

At least someone made it to the next round, because the USA did not. Not that that is anything new so I guess that news would still be uninteresting.

The USA team defines the term "uninteresting" if I'm not mistaken.

I was trying to come up with something interesting to say, but then I got uninterested in trying to come up with anything interesting. If anyone is interested in hearing what interesting thing I was going to say, I'd be interested in hearing about your interest.

I am very interested in what interesting thing made you so uninterested.

Just reading that statement confuses me.

I am no longer interested in your interest in the interesting thing that made me so uninterested. With some effort, I found your confusion interesting, but I am no longer interested in putting forth the effort to be interested in your interest.

I was trying to come up with something interesting to say, but then I got uninterested in trying to come up with anything interesting. If anyone is interested in hearing what interesting thing I was going to say, I'd be interested in hearing about your interest.

I am very interested in what interesting thing made you so uninterested.

Just reading that statement confuses me.

I am no longer interested in your interest in the interesting thing that made me so uninterested. With some effort, I found your confusion interesting, but I am no longer interested in putting forth the effort to be interested in your interest.

What you just said was kind of interesting even to the point where it might not belong in this thread. ;)

I'm starting to yawn.......and it's not even 9 yet... <_<

Yawning is not interesting. However, tossing dead flies into a yawning person's mouth is interesting...

I'm starting to yawn.......and it's not even 9 yet... <_<

Yawning is not interesting. However, tossing dead flies into a yawning person's mouth is interesting...

:lol: *shakes head*.......Only you, Mark.... :lol:

I don't sleep anymore, I watch soccer.

I kid, but I haven't not been tired for a long, long time. :(

My son is watching "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast" on Noggin.

Said Beast is really not Ferocious at all.

Been up for about 4 hours or so and I'm feelin' like I've been bored for days...........

Cows utterly uninterest me.

Cows uninterest me also.

That might be because my Granparents have a Cattle Ranch and it was sooooooo boring being there when I was young.

I think I might find Horses more interesting.

I've just eaten a nectarine

That is a great song title, or maybe evenm album title.

Horses interest me more than cows... but I think piglets (not pigs) are more interesting than both.