What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Tango Down- Identity Crisis!

And how do you have this?

Whom ever pre-order it ,got it early!!!! Thanks John K.

Kix - Live in Baltimore :guitar:

What do ya think Nick..?

It is not quite as cool as it was being there the night they recorded it... But I still really dig it.

• My Little Pony

What do ya think Nick..?

It is not quite as cool as it was being there the night they recorded it... But I still really dig it.

How's the DVD? I know it ain't gonna be as good as being there, but I wanna be able to show my friends what an incredible performance KIX put on. Also, they don't listen to this music, but I think a KIX show could change that.

What do ya think Nick..?

How's the DVD? I know it ain't gonna be as good as being there, but I wanna be able to show my friends what an incredible performance KIX put on. Also, they don't listen to this music, but I think a KIX show could change that.

The DVD is great... looks like maybe 4 cameras and some great shots.

• My Little Pony

What do ya think Nick..?

Cool, cool, cool. I had meant to pre-order this, but I didn't. I don't what is with new releases, but I never seem to get them when they're new. I should put in my order tonight.

What do ya think Nick..?

I'm curious Dave, did Kix always close their every gig with 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' and spend like 15-20 minutes chatting around like that ? :)

What do ya think Nick..?

I'm curious Dave, did Kix always close their every gig with 'Yeah Yeah Yeah' and spend like 15-20 minutes chatting around like that ? :)

Funny you ask.. they have closed with that song since it was released. But.. Just this past weekend they changed that up. They played "Blow My Fuse" last this past weekend.

Magnum - On The Thirteenth Day

Demon - Unbroken

Is it as good as they say - Magnum that is ?

It's a very good, solid album and their best, most consistent disc they have done in a long time.a little more varied as well. Only spun twice so far but it is defo about a healthy 85%' er or there abouts. If your a Magnum fan you'll love it.

May I also add that you being a Skunk Anansie fan, should get hold of 'Black Traffic' NOW..Bloomin' excellent

Dockers Guild - The Mystic Technocracy - Season 1: The Age Of Ignorance (Top Class :beerbang:)

I knew you would love this one !:drink:

Magnum - On The Thirteenth Day

Demon - Unbroken

Is it as good as they say - Magnum that is ?

It's a very good, solid album and their best, most consistent disc they have done in a long time.a little more varied as well. Only spun twice so far but it is defo about a healthy 85%' er or there abouts. If your a Magnum fan you'll love it.

May I also add that you being a Skunk Anansie fan, should get hold of 'Black Traffic' NOW..Bloomin' excellent

Thanks - might see if both are on spotify and them a go - cheers

Dokken - Broken Bones (Spotify)

Tesla - Forevermore

I'm a HUGE Dokken fan,maybe it needs a few more spins because I'm not caring for this one to much.

Dokken - Broken Bones (Spotify)

Tesla - Forevermore

I'm a HUGE Dokken fan,maybe it needs a few more spins because I'm not caring for this one to much.

the first and last few are really good.....its the 7 in the middle which is the problem. Too slow, no spark. Want a few more like Empire.