What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Bad Biscut - SHAG ABBEY

The Donnas - SPEND THE NIGHT

Monster Magnet - POWERTRIP

Bruce Dickinson - TYRANNY OF SOULS

Rush - CHRONICLES

FM - Metropolos (Gets better with every spin)

Auras - New Generation

Brother Firetribe - Live At Apollo

Orianthi - 'Believe'

Not bad for an Aussie eh ;-)

Yeah, not bad at all. Only halfway through, but the title track and 'Bad news' are excellent so far, as well as the single. :) The thing I honestly don't understand is that the Aussie media floods us with overkill for every single Aussie that does anything ever, and even AC/DC, Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson's every movements are followed and I believe none are actually really "real" Aussies. But this Orianthi girl seems to be going along pretty much unnoticed by the Aussie public and I'm not really sure why, as this is surely the most successful album from an Aussie in a long, long time. I assume?

Threshold - Hypothetical

Brother Firetribe - Heart Full Of Fire

FM - Aphrodesiac

Newman - The Art Of Balance

Orianthi - 'Believe'

Yeah, not bad at all. Only halfway through, but the title track and 'Bad news' are excellent so far, as well as the single. :) The thing I honestly don't understand is that the Aussie media floods us with overkill for every single Aussie that does anything ever, and even AC/DC, Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson's every movements are followed and I believe none are actually really "real" Aussies. But this Orianthi girl seems to be going along pretty much unnoticed by the Aussie public and I'm not really sure why, as this is surely the most successful album from an Aussie in a long, long time. I assume?

She was on American Idol the other week so assume she's pretty successful there too. Good disc that one, anyone heard any of her other stuff?

:bowdown: Bad Company - Desolation Angels

:bowdown: Bad Company - Rough Diamonds

Guitar Pete - Burning Bridges

Damn Yankees - S/T

Orianthi - 'Believe'

She was on American Idol the other week so assume she's pretty successful there too. Good disc that one, anyone heard any of her other stuff?

yeah mate...check the thread in the 'other music' forum. Cheers

Bruce Dickinson - TYRANNY OF SOULS

Are the Bruce solo albums worth getting, I`ve always wondered what they are like?

Krokus - Hoodoo

Maiden - Powerslave

Classic Maiden :bowdown:

What`s the Krokus like? Run of the mill or classic Krokus? :unsure:

Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death :bowdown:

Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Scorpions - Lovedrive :bowdown:

Scorpions - Blackout :bowdown:

Scorpions - Love At First Sting

Accept - Balls To The Wall :bowdown:

Crazy Lixx - New Religion

Reckless Love - S/T