What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Sass Jordan - Racine....This is one shit hot album :tumbsup:

Backed. Some excellent songs on that one.

over the last couiple of days -

Ted Poley - Smile

Survivor - Caught In The Game

Airborne - s/t

Orion The Hunter - s/t

FAR CRY - "High Gear"

On first spin this is a monster disc....

What? Pete you likes you the most out of all of us? :(

Flyleaf - s/t

According to the signed message on the CD he definitely likes me most.... :whistle:

I got it from AOR Heaven, they're always quick off the mark with new releases. Am really liking it too....

Lucky you, I ordered that two decades ago. :lol:

Seriously it was just last October and I'm sure it will be here soon.

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING

Savatage - SIRENS

Heretic - TORTURE KNOWS NO BOUNDARY

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

Nice one Bernd! :tumbsup:

Thanks, mate ! :drink:

... and it is spinning again !

Patrick Simmons - Arcade

Nice one Bernd! :tumbsup:

Thanks, mate ! :drink:

... and it is spinning again !

What's that like then??

A mix of Soft AOR, Westcoast and ballads. released originally in 1983 and re-issued by Wounded Bird a year or so ago. Great disc.

FAR CRY - "High Gear"

On first spin this is a monster disc....

What? Pete you likes you the most out of all of us? :(

Flyleaf - s/t

According to the signed message on the CD he definitely likes me most.... :whistle:

I got it from AOR Heaven, they're always quick off the mark with new releases. Am really liking it too....

Holy crap, I don't even have mine yet! :crying:

Rye Coalition - Curses

Stop relaxing, listening to music and get those damned CD's signed you Rockstar freak!! :headbanger:

Rye Coalition - Curses

Stop relaxing, listening to music and get those damned CD's signed you Rockstar freak!! :headbanger:

Apparently they arrive in the US by way of Merry Olde England somehow since TIM has his already... :unsure:

I don't get mine until tomorrow. :( I did pick up a couple silver sharpies to sign 'em with though, nothing's too good for my peeps... ;)

Rye Coalition - Curses

Apparently they arrive in the US by way of Merry Olde England somehow since TIM has his already... :unsure:

I don't get mine until tomorrow. :( I did pick up a couple silver sharpies to sign 'em with though, nothing's too good for my peeps... ;)

F.U.C.K.I.N.G Silver?. I want gold mate and nothing less will do!! Now back to the gold pen shop with you and get it sorted :D

Rye Coalition - Curses

F.U.C.K.I.N.G Silver?. I want gold mate and nothing less will do!! Now back to the gold pen shop with you and get it sorted :D

Fuck man, I'm sorry, they were on special and I didn't want to spend any more on my fans than I absolutely have to. :banana:

Rye Coalition - Curses

Fuck man, I'm sorry, they were on special and I didn't want to spend any more on my fans than I absolutely have to. :banana:

We are not fans - we are doing this out of pity you know! Now get back to that 5 stringed guitar and stop going on ;)

Rye Coalition - Curses

We are not fans - we are doing this out of pity you know! Now get back to that 5 stringed guitar and stop going on ;)

That tears it, you can just forget about me finishing my magnum opus, "Song of the Speckled Hen" now... <_<

M!SS CRAZY - "II" (2008)

Blackeyed Susan - "Electric Rattlebone" (1991)

War & Peace - "Time Capsule" (1993)

Big Guns - "On Dangerous Ground" (1994)

Johnny Lima - "Version 1.2" (2005)

Xenon - "America's New Design" (1989)

Reckless - "No Frills" (1987)

Crystal Roxx - "Pass the Buck" (1992)

Lion - "Power Love" (1986)

Nasty Nasty - "Not Hard To Swallow" (1991)

M!SS CRAZY - "II" (2008)

Blackeyed Susan - "Electric Rattlebone" (1991)

War & Peace - "Time Capsule" (1993)

Big Guns - "On Dangerous Ground" (1994)

Johnny Lima - "Version 1.2" (2005)

Xenon - "America's New Design" (1989)

Reckless - "No Frills" (1987)

Crystal Roxx - "Pass the Buck" (1992)

Lion - "Power Love" (1986)

Nasty Nasty - "Not Hard To Swallow" (1991)

Nice, all good stuff, I love Xenon btw. :drink:

WARLOCK ~ "Triumph And Agony"