What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Vain - No Respect

Haven't I seen you give that CD an absolute belting in the past, mate? Could be wrong, but I swore you hated it...

Guru - demos (damn these guys will be good)

Shakra - 'Fall' ; this is soo much better than I remembered...

Vain - No Respect

Haven't I seen you give that CD an absolute belting in the past, mate? Could be wrong, but I swore you hated it...

Not a pasting, but I wasn't exactly on top of any best of lists of mine and never will be. I just got it in a trade and am giving it another go anyway. If not, trade fodder it is, as it goes for a goodish price these days.

Vain - No Respect

Not a pasting, but I wasn't exactly on top of any best of lists of mine and never will be. I just got it in a trade and am giving it another go anyway. If not, trade fodder it is, as it goes for a goodish price these days.

... because it's awesome. :) Seriously, one of my top 20 albums. Love it.

Vain - No Respect

It's a little better than I remember it to be honest, but awesome is a word that I personally will never use for this disc. :lol:

Jaime Kyle - Back In Hollywood

UFO - The Monkey Puzzle

Vain - No Respect

I'll have to agree with you on that Geoff...every song on NO RESPECT kicks major ass!!! :beerbang:

listening to DOKKEN - BACK FOR THE ATTACK

Vain - No Respect

I'll have to agree with you on that Geoff...every song on NO RESPECT kicks major ass!!! :beerbang:

Backed No Respect is on of the great Hard Rock albums ever IMO. :bowdown:

Marillion - Seasons End.....another good one IMO......Very happy I made these purchases....Really liking what I'm hearing :tumbsup:

Up next.....

De/Vision - Fairyland

De/Vision - World Without End

:drink: Jim

Synth-pop from the 90s but the sound is very mid-80s.Classic Euro sound from this German group,very proficient, calculating and expertly delivered,as you'd expect from the Germans.They use two fingers instead of the mandantory one,to play their synths :whistle:

Anything Box - Hope

:drink: Jim

Again,Synth-pop from the 90's firmly ensconsed in tthe 80's vibe.Male/female vocals are as smooth as silk,as is the production.Quality !!!

Again.......Just to hear the synth-phonious version of The Beatles "All You Need Is Love",a song I usually hate with a passion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daughtry - s/t.............i bought this for my bro's bday and havnt stopped playing it since! LOL

Place Vendome - Streets Of Fire

I got a copy of the Daughtry disc a while back just to check it out (it only cost me under 3 quid) . It is pretty ok in places.

Daughtry - s/t.............i bought this for my bro's bday and havnt stopped playing it since! LOL

Place Vendome - Streets Of Fire

I got a copy of the Daughtry disc a while back just to check it out (it only cost me under 3 quid) . It is pretty ok in places.

Ha, yeah my copy was only about a fiver.......v good disc. prob the best ive heard from an Idol contestant.