What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

The entire Finnish music scene (Carmen Gray, Lovex, Ari Kourivan, Glitz etc.)

Hedley - 'Famous Last Words'

Crystal Ball - 'In the beginning'

Tesla - 'Forever more'

Tesla - 'Forever more'

That one gets better with each listen and is very quickly moving up my list of favs for 2008.

I started out being a little disappointed on this last spin with the start of the disc, but holy f*ck it picks up and really is a killer album.

Tesla - 'Forever more'

That one gets better with each listen and is very quickly moving up my list of favs for 2008.

I started out being a little disappointed on this last spin with the start of the disc, but holy f*ck it picks up and really is a killer album.

The last time I played it(yesterday) the title track knocks me right out so I'm impressed from the start. :bowdown:

Tesla - 'Forever more'

The last time I played it(yesterday) the title track knocks me right out so I'm impressed from the start. :bowdown:

Yeah, the title track is great and there is another early gem... but a couple of my least fave songs on the album too at the start.

Tesla - 'Forever more'

Yeah, the title track is great and there is another early gem... but a couple of my least fave songs on the album too at the start.

Track 2 "I Wanna Live" is a killer song.

Trust - Repression

Jez, since you are the "TRUST" man, I have a question on Repression you might be able to help with.

I'm not really a Trust fan except for a couple of tracks, one being "L'elite" and the other being "Walk Alone"{Which is a killer track}

Now, I have Repression on vinyl and it is the 1980 Epic label release which contains "Walk Alone" and I see there is also a Dutch release of this album that is on vinyl and CD without "Walk Alone" being on it.

Was the Epic label "Repression" ever released on CD containing "Walk Alone" :unsure:

If not, is "Walk Alone" on any of their CD's :unsure:

:drink: mate

Dave.

'Walk Alone' ('Passe' on the French version) was released on the English version of 'Repression'. although it has been out of print on CD for ages (as have the other 2 English releases). The French versions of all their albums are fairly easy to get hold of. Sony have just released 'Les Annees CBS' an 11 disc box set , with all 5 of the CBS studio albums, as well as the 3 English versions of 'Repression' 'Savage' & 'Man's Trap', and this is the only place you can get the English versions easily. I had been searching ebay for years for the English versions without luck, so thankfully they are now all avaliable again. I got the Box set last week and it is excellent.

You probably won't want to shell out for the Box set, if you only like a couple of tracks, so if you want a copy of 'Repression', give me a shout and I will happily oblige. :drink:

Adelitas Way - demos :banger: (basically the 4 songs off their myspace...each one an absolute killer!)

Eden's Curse - The Second Coming

again...........

(Eden's Curse is actually pretty good)

Trust - Repression

Jez, since you are the "TRUST" man, I have a question on Repression you might be able to help with.

I'm not really a Trust fan except for a couple of tracks, one being "L'elite" and the other being "Walk Alone"{Which is a killer track}

Now, I have Repression on vinyl and it is the 1980 Epic label release which contains "Walk Alone" and I see there is also a Dutch release of this album that is on vinyl and CD without "Walk Alone" being on it.

Was the Epic label "Repression" ever released on CD containing "Walk Alone" :unsure:

If not, is "Walk Alone" on any of their CD's :unsure:

:drink: mate

Dave.

'Walk Alone' ('Passe' on the French version) was released on the English version of 'Repression'. although it has been out of print on CD for ages (as have the other 2 English releases). The French versions of all their albums are fairly easy to get hold of. Sony have just released 'Les Annees CBS' an 11 disc box set , with all 5 of the CBS studio albums, as well as the 3 English versions of 'Repression' 'Savage' & 'Man's Trap', and this is the only place you can get the English versions easily. I had been searching ebay for years for the English versions without luck, so thankfully they are now all avaliable again. I got the Box set last week and it is excellent.

You probably won't want to shell out for the Box set, if you only like a couple of tracks, so if you want a copy of 'Repression', give me a shout and I will happily oblige. :drink:

Thanks for the offer mate but I have heard a fair bit of Trust and even once owned "Marche Ou Creve" on vinyl aswell , but ended up selling it because I could never really get into them, but "Walk Alone" I loved and class that as an all time classic song :tumbsup: