What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Motorhead - Kiss Of Death

My Fave Motorhead release!!! :beerbang::bowdown:

It is rather good isn't it. This is the only Motorhead album I have never heard before (got it this morning). I forgot how good this bands back catologue is. I have always had the staple Motorhead cd's in my collection (Overkill, Bomber etc) but thought it about time I got a few others. Most are avaliable real cheap, so Motorhead packages have been flying through the letterbox all week - 4 more to go then i'm there :)

It is rather good isn't it. This is the only Motorhead album I have never heard before (got it this morning). I forgot how good this bands back catologue is. I have always had the staple Motorhead cd's in my collection (Overkill, Bomber etc) but thought it about time I got a few others. Most are avaliable real cheap, so Motorhead packages have been flying through the letterbox all week - 4 more to go then i'm there :)

I just listened to KOD and love it. Same for Sacrifice. I think that is my fav. Until I listen to Inferno or Overnight Sensation. Then they will be my favs.

I just listened to KOD and love it. Same for Sacrifice. I think that is my fav. Until I listen to Inferno or Overnight Sensation. Then they will be my favs.

I prefer The Mikkey, Phil and Lemmy version of this band over all

the other various versions!!! :banger:

Storm - S/T (1979)

This forum jogs the memory, a few albums I`m playing or going to be playing are down to the forum members ;):tumbsup:

Simon Says - ... Spin this

Ozzy Osbourne - Blizzard Of Ozz

Lee Aaron - S/T

Harlot - Room With A View

White Sister - S/T

Blue Tiger - s/t

Arrival - 'Point of origin'

Vice - 'Made for pleasure'

How is that Arrival? That's with Mark Free, right?

Yeah, I think it's 6 of the 10 songs feature Mark Free, and the other ones have a Kevin Chalfant soundalike. Check out the AOR/Hard Rock forum where I did a thread on the disc, but yeah, it's a nice AOR disc. I guess you'd call them Journey clones. It's nice, it's polite... it's not anything new. But it's a good solid disc. I like it.