What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Def Leppard - Under The Covers (a mix CD I did of all the covers, live or album, I could find the Leps doing at the time)

listening to a song I downloaded, George Lynch and Vince Neil doing Paranoid. Does anyone know where that song comes from?

listening to a song I downloaded, George Lynch and Vince Neil doing Paranoid. Does anyone know where that song comes from?

Hey, i've got that one, too.... no idea where it comes from, though!

:drink:

Evil Lives - Black Sabbath Tribute :drink:

http://www.georgelynch.com/catalog/product...d837514b729056a

That comes from a compilation George Lynch "Will Work for Food"Great stuff on this disc.In fact I am going to spin it now....... :banger::banger:

Ra ~ Duality  Hmmmm......I'm just not down wit the program here...dunno yet.....

shy_ani.gif Well...shut my mouth. Back with RA again. LOVE the chorus in "Fallen Angels"..........OMG....."Tell Me" is GREAT! Lovin' the harmonies.....

That comes from a compilation George Lynch "Will Work for Food"Great stuff on this disc.In fact I am going to spin it now....... :banger::banger:

Thanx, I'll try if I can find it!

Ra ~ Duality   Hmmmm......I'm just not down wit the program here...dunno yet.....

shy_ani.gif Well...shut my mouth. Back with RA again. LOVE the chorus in "Fallen Angels"..........OMG....."Tell Me" is GREAT! Lovin' the harmonies.....

It grows on you, it's definitely not one of those discs that just grabs you by the throat and smacks you in the face... it kinda sneaks up on you. The harmonies are great throughout :drink:

Winger - Pull

Cozy Powell - Over The Top

Night Ranger - Dawn Patrol

Kim Mitchell - Akimbo Alogo

Poison - Hollyweird

Heard this after 6 months or so, and surprisingly liked it a lot this time around!!

Absolutely love the track "Wasteland".

And what's more, i put this in my player immediately after listenin' to Look What The Cat Dragged In, and STILL managed to like it!

:headbanger: