What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

In a word - rubbish.

It really is shit. And trust me, I'm as fond of this band as you are (well, close anyway). 'Break Away' is their debut, reportedly released in 1985... but I don't believe that. Well, it may have been released then but the band formed in 1981/1982 and it was definitely recorded around then (or before, if that's possible). It's a very poor 70's style rock album. To me it sounds circa 1978 so picture bands from that era, but with the Transit factor. It's really not good... not at all. I know you'll want to chase it down for all things Transit, but I hope I can assure you enough not to do it. It has nothing at all in common with their sound/style from 'Dirty Pleasures' onwards.

Amazingly, I found this. This is actually probably "the best" song on the album (for what that's worth):

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

Was there a CD version of this?

https://www.discogs.com/Transit-Break-Away/release/7318452

I only have a CDR copy of it, but the artwork looks like it's from an LP and definitely the rip if from an LP, crackles and all.

• My Little Pony

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

In a word - rubbish.

It really is shit. And trust me, I'm as fond of this band as you are (well, close anyway). 'Break Away' is their debut, reportedly released in 1985... but I don't believe that. Well, it may have been released then but the band formed in 1981/1982 and it was definitely recorded around then (or before, if that's possible). It's a very poor 70's style rock album. To me it sounds circa 1978 so picture bands from that era, but with the Transit factor. It's really not good... not at all. I know you'll want to chase it down for all things Transit, but I hope I can assure you enough not to do it. It has nothing at all in common with their sound/style from 'Dirty Pleasures' onwards.

Amazingly, I found this. This is actually probably "the best" song on the album (for what that's worth):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMKgrqtupFw

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

I only have a CDR copy of it, but the artwork looks like it's from an LP and definitely the rip if from an LP, crackles and all.

Hmm. Well, you know I'm at least gonna look into it.

Alcatrazz - No Parole For Rock 'n' Roll

Alcatrazz - Disturbing The Peace

Alcatrazz - Dangerous Games

Jump - Over The Top

Jump - The Myth Of Independence

Jump - Living In a Promised Land

Jump - Matthew

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

In a word - rubbish.

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

I'm really slow with shit like this, but if you want me to rip it to MP3 for you I can send it to you. If you're interested, just give me a kick up the ass every now and then to remind me. ;)

Anyway, been waiting for today for a long time;

Trash Broadway - Trash Broadway
Treat - Scratch And Bite
Treat - The Pleasure Principle
Treat - Dreamhunter
Treat - Organized Crime
Treat - Muscle In Motion
Treat - Treat
Treat - Weapons Of Choice
Treat - Coup De Grace

Rush: Vapor Trails

Saga: Images At Twilight

• My Little Pony

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

In a word - rubbish.

Transit - Break Away

What is this?

I'm really slow with shit like this, but if you want me to rip it to MP3 for you I can send it to you. If you're interested, just give me a kick up the ass every now and then to remind me. ;)

If I can't find a copy myself, I'll hit you up. Cheers.

Go West - S/T

Go West - Dancing On The Couch

Go West - Indian Summer

Go West - Futurenow

Go West - 3D

Various - Fly (Soundtrack)

Go West - S/T

Go West - Indian Summer

Go West - Futurenow

Go West - 3D

On a Go West trip?

They are a cool, no doubt about that.

Now playing:

DoryDrive - Here's To You

Go West - S/T

Go West - Indian Summer

Go West - Futurenow

Go West - 3D

On a Go West trip?

They are a cool, no doubt about that.

Always loved 'em from the debut to this day.. Check out their new track 'Determination' on the 'Fly' soundtrack mate, it's excellent, as is the whole album

• My Little Pony

Norway - Arrival

Whitesnake - Slip of the Tongue

Dio - Holy Diver

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

The Classic Crime - Albatross

Care of Night - Connected

Khymera - The Grand Design

Dirty Looks - Cool from the Wire

Tres Chic - Demo

T-Ride - T-Ride

Trillion - Trillion

Trillion - Clear Approach

Triple X - Bang

Triumph - Surveillance

Triumph - Edge Of Excess

Trixie - Trixie

Trixie - Lift You Up

Trixie - Shelter

Brent Lamb - Outside These Walls

Brent Lamb - Side By Side

Havnt heard those - but really enjoy Tug of War and One Man.

Creepy christians...

Alcatrazz - Disturbing The Peace

First Signal - S/T

Cats In Space - Too Many Gods

New England - Explorer Suite

• My Little Pony

Cain Rising - Cain Rising

Kim Mitchell - Akimbo Alogo

Dio - Holy Diver

Budgie - Never Turn Your Back on a Friend

Slamer - Nowhere Land

Thunder - Behind Closed Doors

Dirty Looks - Five Easy Pieces

Motion Picture Soundtrack: The Shapes We Fear Are Of Our Own

Brave The Apex: S/T

Awesome day today. After a real dry run (not including Treat) I had 4 albums*, from 3 different bands, clock in over the 80% mark. In previous entire weeks I've been lucky to score one single album over 80%, so it was a big thing;

*Trixter - Trixter

*Trixter - Hear!

*Trouble Tribe - Trouble Tribe

Tryx - Pink And Purple Crew Edition

Tsar - Tsar

T.T. Quick - Sloppy Seconds

*Tuff - What Goes Around Comes Around

Tuff - Regurgitation

Tuff - Religious Fix

Tuff - Decade Of Disrespect