What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

On the way into the office I was listening to:

AdrianGale ~ "Re:Program"......one song in particular that stood out for me was "If"....

Classic AOR band Tycoon - S/T and Turn Out The Lights, 2 on 1 CD! :D

Hmmm......well, after talk of them in another thread, wanted to hear some Dangerous Toys ~ S/T "10 Boots Stompin" (thanks to Christine!! :P)..... but I just can't hack the vocals on this one.<_<

So.....

Dangerous Toys ~ Pissed ........ "Promise The Moon" :) STUCK on this song!!

Why did the vox change up so much? Intentional? After this one, I think I'll do some Broken Teeth and see what McMaster does with that one......

Just finished Soho 69 - Scatterbrain and following it up with...

Ignition - S/T :banger:

Hmmm......well, after talk of them in another thread, wanted to hear some Dangerous Toys ~ S/T  "10 Boots Stompin" (thanks to Christine!! :P)..... but I just can't hack the vocals on this one.<_<

So.....

Dangerous Toys ~ Pissed ........ "Promise The Moon" :)  STUCK on this song!!

Why did the vox change up so much?  Intentional?    After this one, I think I'll do some Broken Teeth and see what McMaster does with that one......

Yeah, sometimes he gets the Axl thing going. The vocals on "Boots" are a little high, but I just love that riff & bassline! :banger:

Yeah, sometimes he gets the Axl thing going.  The vocals on "Boots" are a little high, but I just love that riff & bassline!  :banger:

Yeah....pretty much like that with Broken Teeth too. <_< Not in the right mood for that....lol.......so much for trying something new.

Gonna go with "safe" :lol:

DOKKEN ~ BACK FOR THE ATTACK :banger: ....... "Heaven Sent" :D

Yeah, sometimes he gets the Axl thing going.  The vocals on "Boots" are a little high, but I just love that riff & bassline!   :banger:

Yeah....pretty much like that with Broken Teeth too. <_< Not in the right mood for that....lol.......so much for trying something new.

Great album M.J. !!!

Yeah, sometimes he gets the Axl thing going.  The vocals on "Boots" are a little high, but I just love that riff & bassline!   :banger:

Great album M.J. !!!

:D Yeahhhhhhhhh it is!!! That felt so good had to go on to UNDER LOCK AND KEY!!! (My personal fave. Dokken album!! ) "Jaded Heart" is the song playing now. :)

"Ordinary Just Won't Do" - GRAND ILLUSION

Album of the year 2004!!!!

I just ordered Y&T Unearthed Vols I and II so I thought I'd play "Contagious".

That's good stuff, I need to convert that from vinyl ASAP... :(

I'm listening to one crap song after another here at Chili's @ DFW... :cussing:

I'm listening to one crap song after another here at Chili's @ DFW...  :cussing:

Airport Chili's!!!! The land of no forks, knives, straws... :blink: Hope you're not eatin' anything messy... your whole flight will know! :P

On the way in to the office this a.m. I pulled out something I haven't heard in a while...

Nouveaux ~ "Beginnings".....'All That Glitters' is one kickass song!!! If you like the Def Leppard chorus type songs....listen to this album!!!!

"Corporate Wheel" - DEPARTURE

On the way in to the office this a.m. I pulled out something I haven't heard in a while...

Nouveaux ~ "Beginnings".....'All That Glitters' is one kickass song!!! If you like the Def Leppard chorus type songs....listen to this album!!!!

I've heard them mentioned before as "Def Leppard like".....and another band too...but I'll be dinged if I can remember who that is. Do you know, off the top?

Of course there's NO substitute for the "real thing".....but seeing that I love that style...I'd like to try out something "new" to me.....(I'm still learning!! :lol: ). :)

I've heard them mentioned before as "Def Leppard like".....and another band too...but I'll be dinged if I can remember who that is. Do you know, off the top?

Of course there's NO substitute for the "real thing".....but seeing that I love that style...I'd like to try out something "new" to me.....(I'm still learning!! :lol: ). :)

I learn something new everday........

Now Playing:

Leiahdorus ~ "Jupiter Star"