What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Ravage - THE END OF TOMORROW

W.A.S.P. - BABYLON

Halford - WINTER SONGS

Manowar - FIGHTING THE WORLD

Last Autumn's Dream - Yes (2011 pre-release)

Awesome !! Something to look forward to ! :guitbannana:

Tone Norum - One of a Kind

:bananamac:

Carola - Runaway

Appearance of Nothing - Wasted Time

Time for some Prog Rock !!! :party421:

Journey - Trial By Fire

A very good album IMO, not classic sounding Journey but a more laid back mature sound.

You're kidding! :lol: If I remember to check I'm going to check this out, but these guys have released a CD each year since the debut, haven't they? Have they actually released 2 CDs in any year? I have honestly never seen a band build up such a massive discography in such a short time.

Hinder - 'All american nightmare'

New Found Glory - 'Not without a fight'

Lee Aaron - s/t

Furyon - 'Gravitas'

Fire - the new one

You're kidding! :lol: If I remember to check I'm going to check this out, but these guys have released a CD each year since the debut, haven't they? Have they actually released 2 CDs in any year? I have honestly never seen a band build up such a massive discography in such a short time.

Yeah, Mikael Erlandsson sure is a busy guy and not wasting any time ! But this new one is REALLY good ! :bananamac:

Yeah, Mikael Erlandsson sure is a busy guy and not wasting any time ! But this new one is REALLY good ! :bananamac:

Is Jamie Borger still in the band? Their last CD, 'Touch of heaven' was the first one I have actually bought a physical copy of since the debut (Well, I bought and sold the 2nd album for a brief while). I thought 'Touch of heaven' was a really good CD and I just noticed when looking through the booklet that Jamie Borger was in the band. That is never a bad thing. If the new one is even better than 'Touch of heaven' I'll be interested.

Steve Lukather - All's Well That Ends Well

Steve Perry - Street Talk

Not got any Lukather solo albums yet, I`m sure this one is well recommended mate.

Street Talk I really like.

Is Jamie Borger still in the band? Their last CD, 'Touch of heaven' was the first one I have actually bought a physical copy of since the debut (Well, I bought and sold the 2nd album for a brief while). I thought 'Touch of heaven' was a really good CD and I just noticed when looking through the booklet that Jamie Borger was in the band. That is never a bad thing. If the new one is even better than 'Touch of heaven' I'll be interested.

Yes, he is.

Members:

MIKAEL ERLANDSSON - Vocals

ANDY MALECEK - Guitars

JAMIE BORGER - Drums

NALLY PAHLSSON - Bass

Tracks:

01 - I've Fallen Into You

02 - The Sound Of A Heartbreak

03 - Another Night

04 - Fool's Game

05 - If I Could Change The World