What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Fate - 'Scratch n' sniff' :wub:

Great disc - Top guitar playing on that one :guitbannana:

Still honestly blows my mind today. I've played the first 3 albums one after another and as always they're just brilliant, surely impossible to be topped, but 'Scratch n' stiff' is, in my opinion, their best album of all. These songs make me insane with glee, and totally backed on the guitar work. The thing I love is that it's not only insanely amazing playing, but it's pretty unique aswell (as far as you can be unique with a guitar anymore) and it's just heavenly to listen to it. Goddamn I love Fate.

Just wish Andre (melodicrockoz) would send the demos from 1992 my way. The ones he has and knows I'm dying to hear. :(

TRIVIUM - Shogun (after their awesome gig last night)

RECKLESS LOVE - S/T

TREAT - Coup De Grace

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - The Essential

Status Quo - 12 Gold Bars.......God I love the Quo :tumbsup:

Giant - Promise Land

ZAZA - Party with the big Boys

Giant - Promise Land

Ive read so many negative comments on this, but I think it is actually a very good album. A couple of the rockers (in particular 'Two Worlds') are outstanding.

Giant - Promise Land

Ive read so many negative comments on this, but I think it is actually a very good album. A couple of the rockers (in particular 'Two Worlds') are outstanding.

Yes, I agree, it's a good album. But I have expected more, to be honest. And it's missing any killer songs, unfortunately.

Novella- One big Sky

Giant - Promise Land

Yes, I agree, it's a good album. But I have expected more, to be honest. And it's missing any killer songs, unfortunately.

?? if 'Two Worlds' dont qualify as killer I dont know what does these days. Awesome song mate....and as good as any other Giant song IMO.

In Heavy rotation at CLUB LOFT (My Man Cave).

JEFFREY STEELE-HELL ON WHEELS

RICHIE RANNO-SONGS FOR THE NEW DECADE OF GREED AND CORRUPTION

AMANDA OVERMYER-SOLIDIFY

GIANT-TIME TO BURN

BLACK WATER RISING-BLACK WATER RISING

SWAMPDAWAMP-ROCK THIS COUNTRY

Giant - Promise Land

?? if 'Two Worlds' dont qualify as killer I dont know what does these days. Awesome song mate....and as good as any other Giant song IMO.

Okay, someone just flicked the switch on the Lets Get Crazy Meter. You mean it's as good as the likes of 'Stay', for example? I like 'Two worlds' too but I could name at least three songs of each of the three previous Giant releases which I personally prefer. :)

Krokus - Hoodoo

Ackkk... forgot to pick this one up somehow.

How is the release as a whole?

Excellent Dave! Get's better with each spin! I don't think you'll be disappointed with this release.

Spinnin' Crazy Lixx~New Religion

:bowdown: Blindside Blues Band - Smokehouse Sessions

:bowdown: Onesko Bogert Ceo Project - Big Electric Cream Jam