What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

TNT - Firefly and Live!, Intuition, KOTNT, My Religion, Realized Fantasies, Tell No Tales & Transistor

What can I say? I love these guys!  :headbanger:

So would it be safe to say that you think TNT are an explosive group?

Does their music blow you away?

Are they simply dynamite?

Nyuk...nyuk...nyuk! :fun_84:

Are they simply  dynamite?

Nyuk...nyuk...nyuk!  :fun_84:

Dude, they are da BOMB... hehehe :crazy:

Are they simply  dynamite?

Nyuk...nyuk...nyuk!  :fun_84:

Dude, they are da BOMB... hehehe :crazy:

Gosh.......half afraid to say I'm listening to Matchbox 20 ~ Mad Season here.......

Pete could go BOOM!!!! :lol:

STUCK on the song "Bent" :dance:

Anyone who listens to Matchbox20 should not be allowed to post on this message board!!! LOL

To stay on topic......

Triumph ~ "Progressions of Power"

Anyone who listens to Matchbox20 should not be allowed to post on this message board!!! LOL

:( I listen to Matchbox 20 on occasion...but I swear I'm not crazy....I'm just a little un-well. :P

:( I listen to Matchbox 20 on occasion...but I swear I'm not crazy....I'm just a little un-well. :P

You got a 'disease'.......deep inside you......make ya feel uneasy, baby.....??? :P

Ok......lamo.....but hey, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::banana::dance:

Nah...King, you're not the only one who thinks Tyketto isn't very good. In the US they were always a third tier hard rock band....but for some reason..in the UK and Japan they had somewhat of a following. Go figure....LOL

Matchbox20 is the epitome of wuss rock....but I know they're are a lot of wusses who like that stuff.....LOL For example....those who like Richard Marx..Michael Bolton, Air Supply and lame shit like that... ho ho :lol:

To stay on topic.....

Assemblage23 ~ "Skyquake"

Nah...King, you're not the only one who thinks Tyketto isn't very good. In the US they were always a third tier hard rock band....but for some reason..in the UK and Japan they had somewhat of a following. Go figure....LOL

Matchbox20 is the epitome of wuss rock....but I know they're are a lot of wusses who like that stuff.....LOL For example....those who like Richard Marx..Michael Bolton, Air Supply and lame shit like that... ho ho  :lol:

To stay on topic.....

Assemblage23 ~ "Skyquake"

I SEE SOMEONE IS 1 POST SHY OF 1000...^

Listening to:

Letter X - "Time Of The Gathering" :band::banger:

This is my kind of melodic metal! Any other recommendations, guys?

I wish corporate radio would bring back bands like this and do away with the generic bands just mentioned like Matchbox 20, Gin Blossoms, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Savage Garden, Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, and Econoline Crush, to name a few. Uugghhh!!!! Thanks for bringing up Matchbox 20, JLPRocks! All those bands I just mentioned are trying to be something they're not, IMO!

That song by Three Doors Down, the one that goes "here without you baby..." gets under my skin. They play it everyday at work. Is this song supposed to be a power ballad? Not!!!