What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

I mean I didn't pay but about 5 for it so I don't feel bad about it. There are a few songs that will make the iPod but I won't be putting the whole album on it.

I mean I didn't pay but about 5 for it so I don't feel bad about it. There are a few songs that will make the iPod but I won't be putting the whole album on it.

My fave cuts are Knee Deep, These Eyes, Marching In Time and my fave Tell Me. Overall a solid album.

I probably need to spin it a few more times, it kind of reminds me of Trixie's Lift You Up, it took quite a few spins before I really started to like it. Thought that one was a little soft too especially since the reason I got it was because of the sample of Lift You Up, but now I love it and can't wait to get the new Trixie coming out.

My fave cuts are Knee Deep, These Eyes, Marching In Time and my fave Tell Me. Overall a solid album.

'Just a wish' and 'Little sister' are the 2 cuts that have been on my old 'best of' cassettes and now my Ipod... since the dawn of time.

Shooting Star - 'Circles' ; yeah, seriously... no thanks.

Me neither. The samples were enough. I love Chalfant but everything he's done in the past few years has been so badly produced that anyone couldve sung it...

This mornings playlist:

FAIR WARNING - Dont Keep Me Waiting (single)

DVD: FAIR WARNING - The Call of the East (Live in Japan)

ICON "Night Of The Crime"

DREAM THEATER "Images & Words"

Spinning again and again ...:

No Credit - Interrelated

What a fabulous CD !!!

:bananamac::dance::banger:

Coheed and Cambria - Good Grief Apollo what's that on your shirt .... or whatever the full title is. It's excellent I'm really impressed.

Coheed and Cambria - Good Grief Apollo what's that on your shirt .... or whatever the full title is. It's excellent I'm really impressed.

LOL... that's the one, Nick. :) I think I have all these guys' albums... still got to get around to hearing the damn things, based on about 5 people's recommendations now!!!

My playlist:

Hit the Lights - 'This is a stick-up, don't make it murder' ; wow, I needed this one. Been hearing a lot of sub-par drivel lately, but this one kicked my ass. If you like Anberlin, SR-71, Donots, Diffuser, The Wedding etc. check these guys out. Very good disc. Man stellar production jobs kick ass too.

Listening to as I type:

The Wedding - s/t ; one of my most under-rated CDs, even by myself. Gets better with every listen. Just great.

Shadows Fade - s/t ; Just getting through 'Twisted' now... f*ck me I love this song dearly...

Jamisonparker - 'Sleepwalker' ; man this disc is the perfect mellow, ralaxing listen. Just perfect album for what it is. Every song hits the mark. Love this thing...

(this is the first time in forever I've been able to just sit and listen to 3 albums in a row... Geoff is relaxed and happy.)

Bonfire - Double X

Wow ! I am impressed !!

X-Sinner - FIRE IT UP

CJSS - 2-4-1

Frontline - Circles

:banger:

Fair Warning - S/T

Shooting Star - Circles

John Waite - Downtown Journey Of A Heart

Scorpions - BLACKOUT