What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Plain White T's - very good disc. Sort of modern stuff, but with very melodic hard rock-esque choruses. I like it a lot.

I just played that album last week....saw it in the store and said "what the hell...I'll give it a try".......and it's not too bad at all!! I did that recently with albums by...30 Seconds to Mars....and...The Academy Is.....both great albums. If you like Fall Out Boy....The Academy Is......is a VERY similar band!!

Agreed... Acedemy Is and Plain White T's are almost interchangable, and both are very similar to Fall Out Boy. Cool lyrics all round. Will have to check out 30 Seconds To Mars as I don't have that one. Thanks for the unintentional tip. :D

What happened to your avatar? Am I the only one who can't see it? I miss it... :(

Don't you like the new one ? ;)

I can't see the new one at work either. I saw it at home yesterday - a sexy lady with a fantastic ass in water I think? But I can't see it here. :(

SEVENDUST - Next

I know these guys are big in the U.S but I'd never heard of them, & we're all missing out. What a MONSTER. As heavy as Slipknot but as melodic as say... Kings X, if anyone has any of their other albums they'd recommend please do. The ballad "This Life" is just haunting, & "Ugly" is just about the best nu-breed song I ever heard. Brilliant vocalist too...

The Tubes - The Completion Backward Principle

The Tubes - Outside Inside

Defcon - S/T

Blackjack - S/T/Worlds Apart

The Loveless~ A Tale of Gin and Salvation

Great choice...

Now Playing:

TOTO - Falling InBetween

Just finished Bowling For Soup 'Goes to the movies' and it was pretty damn good - great actually. A few cringe worthy moments, but good overall. Now listening to 30 Seconds To Mars - s/t. Heavy, but some good songs on this one.

It's been awhile since i have posted here so i have just grabbed the bundle i've been playing for a few weeks now.

ZILLION - S/T {You betcha Geoff :lol: }.

GUITAR WARS - Hard Rock Cafe Japan.

METAL MAJESTY - 2005.

MARTY FRIEDMAN - True Obsessions + a cdr Best Of Dragon's Kiss , Scenes and Introductions.

MICHAEL KISKE - Made up cdr Best Of.

EYES - S/T.

BARILARI - S/T.

DARK STAR - S/T cdr.

PLACE VENDOME - S/T.

VICIOUS MARY - S/T {A grower Geoff but not as good as Zillion.... IMO}.

GREG CHAISSON - It's About Time. {You have to hear Rob Lamothe on the track , The River"...awesome}.

WICKED SENSATION - Reflected.

BAD COMPANY :bowdown: {THE ORIGINAL} - Anthology. {Who cares Bluey if it is only you and me."SIR PAUL IS GOD"}.

HANDS ON THE WHEEL - S/T.

ROB LAMOTHE / CRAIG ERICKSON & THE VOODOO BROTHERS - Ride.

MARC BONILLA - American Matador.

This morning it was TOBIAS SAMMET'S AVENTASIA - The Metal Opera Pt.1 & Pt.11.

TURBONEGRO ~ Scandinavian Leather

~ Anyone else familiar with this one..? I've been listening to this for over 2 years, just seems to always find it's way into my player. Hard to believe this was released in 2003.

Kino - Picture

Kino - Cutting Room Floor

Deathstars - Termination Bliss

And Dave - Sir Paul is indeed God :bowdown:

ZILLION - S/T {You betcha Geoff :lol: }.

VICIOUS MARY - S/T {A grower Geoff but not as good as Zillion.... IMO}.

LOL, good to see the good things never change. I really dig the Zillion release, but for me that Vicious Mary is one of the best in recent years... still, both are excellent, so both are worth the time. :D

I just heard a band called Blindstone and they were terrible. Now listening to Brand New SIn who are not much better.