Great White B-Side?

Leykis101

Back in eighty something I bought Great White's Once Bitten Twice Shy Single, the other 2 included song's were, Wasted Rock Ranger, and a Song I consider to be of the Best Great White Songs Ever!!! it's called SlowRide and ive yet to find it on any of their CD's, can anybody point me in the Right Direction? I would appreciate it more then you know.

Thanks

Just depends on which Amazon you look on I s'pose. :P

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...3893619-2096639

I had the 3 song single but I cannot remember that song at all. Of course the only reason I had it was for the Wasted Rock Ranger track.

Has anyone else heard this song?  I am a big Great White fan and I don't think I've heard this one??

Pretty cool track. Moves along nicely. I downloaded it off the internet and had been wondering what album it belonged to, myself... thought that it must have been a bonus track on one of their international releases.

I have the music video of Wasted Rock Ranger. They just sit there in what looks like a dressing room or something and they play it acoustically. It was the first time I had ever heard it. Damn funny shit :lol:

I have the music video of Wasted Rock Ranger. They just sit there in what looks like a dressing room or something and they play it acoustically. It was the first time I had ever heard it. Damn funny shit  :lol:

A few weeks back, a friend of mine had come over and when he heard Wasted Rock Ranger, he said, "Why are you listening to a nursery rhyme?" :lol:

I'm sure they've ripped off some nursery rhyme & changed the lyrics for that song... always makes me laugh! :lol:

I had the 3 track ep on cassette back in high school, it had Slow Ride, Wasted Rock Ranger and Once Bitten Twice Shy. I have seen this 3 track EP on CD as well. Slow Ride is a kick ass song, probably better than most of the songs that made the Twice Shy album.

• 5 years later...

to update this thread, last year when I talked to Jack after the show, he told me first" slowride, you mean foghat" then he laughed and said that they recorded that song, listened to it and everyone of the band members hated it! much like I guess bon jovi with edge of a broken heart type deal! to bad, very kick ass song

can also be found on twice shy/ live at the marquee 2cd set, don´t have it myself, i only ahve the cd single

I think it doesn't matter if the band loves it or fucking hates it out, if enough people are axing for it, constantly, then the band is bound to put it up, whatever the way they have to do it! you'd think???

Does anyone have this track in shareable format please? I love eighties Great White, but can't find this one and if it's as good as stated above I probably need it! :D

(BTW, it doesn't seem to be on the version of 'Gallery' that amazon.co.uk has.)

Does anyone have this track in shareable format please? I love eighties Great White, but can't find this one and if it's as good as stated above I probably need it! :D

yes James tonight when I get home i'll upload it to the usual!

yes James tonight when I get home i'll upload it to the usual!

:tumbsup: