66 mustang

Aldo Nova Fantasy

Sweet!

The Magnificent - Smoke & Fire

My favorite from an awesome cd!

• My Little Pony

Yeah, such a great album. I really hope those two continue to work together. I think "Angel" might be my favourite. I remember the first time I heard it, I was taken aback by those shots leading into the chorus. Definitely was not anticipating it. "Bullets" came on my playlist today, and even my dad got right into it. He asked, "Who is this?!" I told him, "They're called 'The Magnificent.'" Then we both laughed. Those Scandinavians, and they're band names.

Yeah, such a great album. I really hope those two continue to work together. I think "Angel" might be my favourite. I remember the first time I heard it, I was taken aback by those shots leading into the chorus. Definitely was not anticipating it. "Bullets" came on my playlist today, and even my dad got right into it. He asked, "Who is this?!" I told him, "They're called 'The Magnificent.'" Then we both laughed. Those Scandinavians, and they're band names.

This cd, (for me) came out of nowhere. I heard no word of this coming out, and then it was out and I heard some samples, and I was stunned how good it was. This was my album of year for 2011.

• My Little Pony

This cd, (for me) came out of nowhere. I heard no word of this coming out, and then it was out and I heard some samples, and I was stunned how good it was. This was my album of year for 2011.

I guess you really haven't been here too long, 'cause everyone around these parts was raving about it months prior to its release. I, however, am always a little slow at getting around to new releases. I'm only 25, so there are so many bands, and their respective albums, that I need to get caught up on first. Although, this year I've done alright to keep myself in the know.

I guess you really haven't been here too long, 'cause everyone around these parts was raving about it months prior to its release. I, however, am always a little slow at getting around to new releases. I'm only 25, so there are so many bands, and their respective albums, that I need to get caught up on first. Although, this year I've done alright to keep myself in the know.

I have been coming to this site for many years and over at melodicrock.com and don't remember anything about til a week before it came out.

• My Little Pony

I have been coming to this site for many years and over at melodicrock.com and don't remember anything about til a week before it came out.

Huh. That is odd. Well, I imagine it was a welcomed surprise.

Water - Saigon Kick

Danger Us - Kiss

Storming the Beaches - Fozzy

I love that Danger us track, I think my favorite from the album.

• My Little Pony

Yesterday it was Electric Boys - Sometimes U Gotta Go Look For the Car soley for the fact my dad said, "Is this Electric Boys?" I replied, "Yep." All proud if himself he said, "Pretty good for my first guess, eh!"