FRICTION - Baby Talk eBay auction

MIKE S

And.......fyi, not all of us in America are big dumb Ahhhmericains.

I for one, am an average sized dumb American....

Are you calling me fat? I think you are dammit... I am NOT fat! Okay, so I finished that whole bag of chips the other day, like you haven't ever done that?!? They were Guacamole flavored for God's sake, how can anybody resist that?!? And for the record, I didn't know that was a dish of butter, I thought it was non-fat yogurt! God damn if a guy can't gain a couple pounds over the holidays without thin people from all over the world telling him he's a chunky monkey! :angry:

Well yeah.......it's an internationally known fact that not only are Americans dumb....but we're fat and ugly too.................right? :lol:

Give me a f*ckin' break. <_<

And yeah.....back on topic. Sit back........shut UP.........and enjoy the ride. "Life is a journey......not a destination". It'll all come out in the wash.

Omg.......full of tacky cliche's here this morning. :gone:

:lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling me fat? I think you are dammit... I am NOT fat! Okay, so I finished that whole bag of chips the other day, like you haven't ever done that?!? They were Guacamole flavored for God's sake, how can anybody resist that?!? And for the record, I didn't know that was a dish of butter, I thought it was non-fat yogurt! God damn if a guy can't gain a couple pounds over the holidays without thin people from all over the world telling him he's a chunky monkey! :angry:

Well yeah.......it's an internationally known fact that not only are Americans dumb....but we're fat and ugly too.................right? :lol:

And yeah.....back on topic. Sit back........shut UP.........and enjoy the ride. "Life is a journey......not a destination". It'll all come out in the wash.

Yeah, and when going gets tough, the tough get going. Let's win one for the gipper. The only thing you need to fear, is fear itself.

To quote the Beatles:Whisper words of wisdom, letter B.

MelodicRockOz is not me!!  Leave me out of this.  I hope both labels do extremely well if they are above board.  All I have said on the issue is the way you (Sam) have conducted business in the past was not right, you have told me this via email.  I still have the email if you would like me to send it to you.

Just because MelodicRockOz is from Australia doesn't mean that we are the same.  Australia is as big as America but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering you are an American.

Good luck with Retrospect Records. 

P.S. One thing I can confirm is that we will certainly miss Joe, he was a real top bloke!!!

Dave

Suncity Records

Cool it Dave! Saying stuff like that will have you burning bridges to your label before they're even built.

Yeah, no shit. Talk about stereotyping. I guess I'm just a stupid American too then.

I didn't mean to be bagging off Americans but it is universally known that most Americans don't know to much about anything non-American.

Dave

Speaking of not knowing TOO much. Grammar class seems to have escaped you. Little lesson.

To==Going TO put my foot in my mouth.

Too==Pissing off TOO many Americans, will equal low CD sales.

End lesson.

I didn't mean to be bagging off Americans but it is universally known that most Americans don't know to much about anything non-American.

Dave

I love stereotypes, they save me the trouble of having to actually figure stuff out on my own. That way I have more time to devote to becoming fatter and dumber (or is that dummer?). <_<

I don't make judgments about people based on where they're from, as it's a sure sign of ignorance... hey, isn't ignorance what you just accused us of? Wow, you can cut the irony with a knife...

Thankyou Andy for identifying yourself.  I didn't know you lived in Melbourne, I thought you lived in Adelaide for some reason??  Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with Lindsay.

I haven't been into Radical Records for a while but I talk to Doggy quite a bit over the email and PM.  I'll have to pop in again sometime soon, I always spend to much money when I go there!!

P.S.  I asked Doggy if he thought they would stock our cd's and he said he didn't think so.

Andy, email me at david@suncityrecords.com and we can maybe catch sometime.

Kind Regards

Dave

Yep, that's right I'm from Adelaide, USA (United States of Australia). :cheer:

cheers

Lindsay

i'm just wondering how many of you here on HH have sent this David guy money for pre-orders? seeing as he is in Australia , it makes things even more sus.

Yes, it's all payback for the Simpson's episode where you guys took the piss out of us Australians. Anymore of that and we'll get the gov'na to pull out the big boot! :duel:

Yes, it's all payback for the Simpson's episode where you guys took the piss out of us Australians. Anymore of that and we'll get the gov'na to pull out the big boot! :duel:

"The fixtures...they're all draining clockwise, Sir!" :lol:

:tumbsup: You watch too much TV... :lol:

:tumbsup: You watch too much TV... :lol:

You sound like my wife! :homer:

:lol: My own wife is rubbing off on me, damnit... <_<

Oh man, so many ways I could run with that BC...I just don't want to offend the female audience.grosmoc.gif

Oh man, so many ways I could run with that BC...I just don't want to offend the female audience.grosmoc.gif

:doh: I really have to start editing before I post... <_<

And THIS female thanks you for that! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.