Cricket !

Wotty

Pietersen and Harmison - the Aussie destroyers  :rofl2:

The Aussies  - :violin:

I know we beat the Aussies, but I still can't get over the Bangladesh game... That has to be THE biggest ever sporting upset bar none. There must be a lot of Aussies who've bought tickets to the final of the tri-nations to now be watching England v Bangladesh!

Well i'm fronting up again for whats becoming a bit of a ritual of late and that's copping shit from you Pommy comedians.

Please take pity on me, i can't help it if our guys are out on the piss all night and Warnie's rooting some cheap slut who belongs on some street corner.

So here again i bare my :butt: for you bozo's to kick.

P.S....Enjoy while you can because when the tide turns , the steel cap boots will be firmly embeded up yours :lol:

Well i'm fronting up again for whats becoming a bit of a ritual of late and that's copping shit from you Pommy comedians.

Please take pity on me, i can't help it if our guys are out on the piss all night and Warnie's rooting some cheap slut who belongs on some street corner.

So here again i bare my  :butt:  for you bozo's to kick.

P.S....Enjoy while you can because when the tide turns , the steel cap boots will be firmly embeded up yours  :lol:

That's why we're getting it in whilst we can. 20 years of copping it from you Aussies lot

Dan , is it possible to suspend a few of the HH members for being very unkind to a fellow member ????????????.

I will give you their members number and hopefully you can suspend them indefinitely until their behaviour improves.

They are members #39 , #735 and #976. :help:

Or i can see myself taking a long break from this site. :whistle:  :gone:

You can also add member #531 to that list aswell now !! <_<

Andrew Symonds cops an $8000 fine and a 2 match suspension for "DAMAGING THE IMAGE OF AUSTRALIAN CRICKET". I want to know what penalties are going to be imposed on the rest of the team ???????????? <_<

Perhaps the thought of the rest being crap is punishment enough.. <_<  :)  :D  :P Alright Dave ?????

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! settle down.That wasn't called for :lol:

Shit !!!!! The silence has been deafening after that last game , but we wont get ahead of ourselves unlike some others have. :flip::drink: My English mates :lol:

Hey Peter.We'll just say we're playing the sympathy card.But stranger things have happened !!!

One of my favourite players is Brett Lee and I think he really does add a dimension to their team.

Solid recovery but a long way to go.

Give us a nice bouncy wicket for a Test match and watch Lee and another guy on his way over soon {Shaun Tait} who is nearly as quick as Lee cause some carnage ;)

:bunch: We final craked one.

PS Good idea to put Goughie top order, he wasting his talent as a tailender.

Goughie is one who i have always had alot of respect for.When England was shit , Gough always did well with no help at all.He busted his balls year after year.Hats off to Goughie :bowdown:

About bloody time, but still a way to go for the Aussies I think. This was a good game and shows how close the teams really are at the moment. If Trescothick and Strauss had added a few (as opening batsmen you would expect that!!) then it would have been a close game. Fair play though - a deserved win.

Hey Peter.We'll just say we're playing the sympathy card.But stranger things have happened !!!

One of my favourite players is Brett Lee and I think he really does add a dimension to their team.

Give us a nice bouncy wicket for a Test match and watch Lee and another guy on his way over soon {Shaun Tait} who is nearly as quick as Lee cause some carnage ;)

Tait's a strange one. Absolutely rubbish for Durham last year and then goes and takes stackloads for South Australia. I think it just goes to show the Australian wickets suit the genuine quick better.

Here's a prediction Dave. If Lee stays fit and gets picked you'll win the Ashes. Otherwise not.

Tait's a strange one. Absolutely rubbish for Durham last year and then goes and takes stackloads for South Australia. I think it just goes to show the Australian wickets suit the genuine quick better.

Here's a prediction Dave. If Lee stays fit and gets picked you'll win the Ashes. Otherwise not.

Pete , yes, Lee is a must in my view but don't write off the other bowlers as one day cricket is nothing like a Test match.Normally it's Lee that smashes helmets and pounds bodies which then causes the batsmen not to get in behind the delivery and then the others use a bit of swing bowling and our slip's have a field day with catches.Lee usually goes for a few runs but like Shoaib Aktar for Pakistan , he is more there to inflict pain and doubt in the batsmen's head and the rest then clean up.

I think England are alot tougher mentally and physically now, so this will be a huge test for both sides.

One day cricket is absolutely no indication of how a Test game will pan out and as i have said before , other than the World Cup , it really is not that important to me because alot of the time the result will depend on luck so you will always win some & lose some !

I can't wait for the "Real Stuff" because luck only plays a small part in the result over a 5 day game. :drink:

Pete , yes, Lee is a must in my view but don't write off the other bowlers as one day cricket is nothing like a Test match.Normally it's Lee that smashes helmets and pounds bodies which then causes the batsmen not to get in behind the delivery and then the others use a bit of swing bowling and our slip's have a field day with catches.Lee usually goes for a few runs but like Shoaib Aktar for Pakistan , he is more there to inflict pain and doubt in the batsmen's head and the rest then clean up.

I think England are alot tougher mentally and physically now, so this will be a huge test for both sides.

One day cricket is absolutely no indication of how a Test game will pan out and as i have said before , other than the World Cup , it really is not that important to me because alot of the time the result will depend on luck so you will always win some & lose some !

I can't wait for the "Real Stuff" because luck only plays a small part in the result over a 5 day game. :drink:

I don't write them off I just think Lee adds the vareity that a well balanced attack needs.

I see the Aussies just beat Bangledesh,but am I worried ???? :blink:

Ian my friend , you guy's drink warm beer ! I'd be more worried about that !!!

We still have not got it right yet , so god help you when we do.We will just work it up nice and slowly heading towards the Test matches and then , in the words of "The Rock" {WWE} "We will take your gloves , pads , bats , protecters , lipstick ,make-up , skirt's ,high heels ,hand bags ,teddy bears and your barbie doll's, put it all into your cricketer's spotsbag's, then they can lower the bag onto the ground between their legs , spreading them as far as they can , turn the bag sideways , brace themselves , then they can :director: "STICK IT UP THEIR RUDEY POOH , CANDY ARSE'S". ;):lol::drink: mate!

We are commin' for ya :bluegrab:

Dave,I still love you,I hope you knw that.. :9mm:  And didn't the Rock leave the W.W.E. ages ago??? <_<

Ian , at least we can take the piss out of each other {The Aussies & Poms} and have a laugh about it ;)

Yes , the Rock did leave ages ago but still pops in every now and again between films and drops some of his classic lines. :drink: