Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Iron Man ... if I ask REALLY nicely, can I have Pepper Potts for Christmas, please?

The Hard Way - (Michael J Fox and James Woods)

The Hard Way - (Michael J Fox and James Woods)

Brilliant film! One of my all-time favourites :)

The Muppet Christmas Carol :)

• My Little Pony

Toy Story

Frozen

Get Santa

all with the kids for christmas

Mhm. With the kids. I'm sure you know all the words to that "Let it Snow" song.

"One For the Money" (2012)

This adaptation of Janet Evanovich's long-running series of "Stephanie Plum" comic adventure novels is essentially a vanity project for Katherine ("Grey's Anatomy") Heigl. She's a down-on-her-luck South Jersey chick with a serious 'tude who takes a skip-tracer job with her cousin's bail-bonds business, and ends up getting mixed up with some very bad people in the process. Disposable but entertaining enough.

• My Little Pony

Big Hero 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ

Saw this on Christmas with My wife, her brother, his wife and our nephew.. Pretty good flick actually.. I enjoyed it..... :tumbsup:

Yeah. It was great! The first Disney/Marvel collaboration, and I'm excited to see more.

Some Christmas viewing ...

We Were Soldiers (with my youngest son ... he's mirroring my liking for a good war film :))

Horton Hears A Who (with my daughters)

Love Actually (with my better half)

• My Little Pony

A Madea Christmas

I always watch Tyler Perry films, 'cause there are always a couple quotes to take away. Don't get me wrong, they are getting progressively worse, though.

Life of Crime

Two men kidnap a woman and attempt to hold her for ransom. Things don't quite go as planned. Good cast, well written, great ending. I liked this one.

Infernal Affairs

The first of three films in the series that Martin Scorsese took, adapted, and released as The Departed. This did not end at all how I was expecting. I can not wait to watch the other two.

Tammy

Melissa McCarthy and Susan Sarandon.. Funny as HELL!!! :rofl2::rofl2:

I can't believe I haven't seen this, yet.

Bought it for the wife for XMas, will watch this week. Enjoyed Heat and Identity Thief.

• My Little Pony

The Imitation Game

Really interesting, considering it's based on a true story. It changes a lot of how I look at our victories and losses in the second World War.

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (2014)

Cap's second solo adventure moves the action to present day Washington, DC and teams him up with the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansen) against a revitalized HYDRA - who, as usual, are plotting to overthrow S.H.I.E.L.D. and take over the world (again). Naturally, mucho mayhem and destruction ensues.

I think I preferred the first "Cap" flick by just a smidge, but this was still a great way to kick off my new year movie slate!

Starting the Lethal Weapon quadrilogy right now. Gonna be a good day.

Watched those over the summer! Good stuff