Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Introduced the sprites to E.T.

Still holds a ton of nostalgia, but boy this one did not age well...

You ain't never lie. It's probably one of the few all-time classics that is better left remembered than actually watched.

"Deathdream" (aka "Dead of Night," 1972)

After her son is killed in action in Vietnam, a grieving mother wishes that he would "come back to her" - but when he does, he's become some sort of personality-free, undead blood sucking something-or-other. Yeeeeeeaaaah, I hate when that happens too.
This disturbing, slow burning horror flick by Bob Clark of future "Black Christmas"/"Porky's"/"A Christmas Story" fame takes a little while to get going but it's got creepy atmosphere to spare. Weird as hell but worth a look.

"Fahrenheit 451" (1966)

Artsy adaptation of Ray Bradbury's dystopian sci-fi classic, set in a future world where literature is outlawed. When a "fireman" whose job is burning books takes an sudden interest in reading them instead, he instantly becomes Public Enemy #1. A bit on the stuffy/pretentious side but the performances are good and Julie Christie (who plays two different roles) was quite the babe back in the day.

This flick was the first (and only) English language film by French director Francois Truffaut.

Sudden Death( Van Damme) with the boys

"Space Station 76" (2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQ35W9AkeM

The arrival of an attractive new crew member (Liv Tyler) causes a shake up among the dysfunctional residents of space station in this parody of 70s style sci-fi flicks. The movie captures the '70s "look" perfectly but never finds the right tone...not much happens, and it can't seem to decide whether it's a dark comedy or a drama. Skip it.

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" (2014)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8MykckiOiU

Andrew Garfield is back for a second go-round as the friendly neighborhood web-slinger, and this time he romances Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone) while tangling with Electro (Jamie Foxx) and the Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan), as well as digging deeper into the mystery of his parents' disappearance.

This flick apparently didn't go over too well with the fanboys, but I enjoyed it, despite its over-reliance on CGI effects, particularly in the second half. It's a cool popcorn flick, nothing more, nothing less.

Resident Evil: Extinction

More film-viewing with the kids ...

Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift

"For the Love of Movies: The Story of American Film Criticism" (2009)

Short-and-sweet documentary examines the art of film criticism from the silent era to the present. Interviewees include Roger Ebert, Vincent Canby (New York Times), Pauline Kael (New Yorker) and many others.

Guardians Of The Galaxy- Very enjoyable, fun movie!!

The Family (Robert de Niro) cool kind of black comedy.

Yep, I enjoyed this, too. Great ending.

Yes!

"No Code of Conduct" (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYeC01-cHTU

When Poison was on hiatus in the mid 90s, Bret Michaels tried his hand at indie film-making for a while, and one of the results was this vanity project starring Bret's buddy Charlie Sheen. It's a pretty basic shoot-em up action flick starring Chuck and his daddy Martin Sheen as a pair of father-and-son Arizona cops who tangle with a vicious gang of drug smugglers over a massive heroin shipment.

"No Code of Conduct" looks like a cheap made-for-TV flick and the script dutifully includes every cliche of the "buddy cop" genre but it was still a decent enough time waster in spite of the heavy layer of cheez.

"This Means War" (2012)

The partnership between two tightly-knit CIA operatives and best friends (Chris "Star Trek" Pine and Tom "Bane" Hardy) is threatened when they both fall for the same girl (Reese Witherspoon). A Russian mobster seeking vengeance on both of them for the death of his brother complicates things even further.

An entertainingly silly piece of fluff that's equal parts rom-com, slapstick comedy, and shoot'em up action flick, directed by McG of "Charlie's Angels" and "Terminator: Salvation" fame. Disposable, but fun to watch once.

(P.S. I can't say that I've ever really taken notice of her before, but Reese Witherspoon is pretty F'ing hot.)

• My Little Pony

What We Do in the Shadows

A New Zealand mockumentary about the daily lives of four vampires. This is a very fresh take on both the mockumentary and vampire genres, and is probably the funniest film I've seen all year. Watch it as soon as possible. You won't be disappointed.

"I Know That Voice!" (2012)

John DiMaggio, best known as"Bender" on "Futurama," produced this entertaining documentary about the people who provide character voices for cartoons and video games, including interviews with cast members from "Spongebob," "Animaniacs," "The Simpsons" and dozens more. You might know their voices but in many cases you've never seen their faces before! Interesting stuff.