Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The 47 Ronin & Lone Survivor. I dont think Reeves is really much of an actor but I do enjoy his movies. At least the ones Ive seen.

And if you are a patriot and support the U.S. Military you need to see Lone Survivor. A true story about Valor & Honor, Courage and Brotherhood.

Battleship with my 6yo son.He enjoyed it more than me but i enjoyed turning my brain off to a big dumb fun alien invasion ott cgi fanboy eyegasm.

Yes, I thought it was decent. My 8 year old loved it and has watched 3/4 times.

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

"3 Days To Kill" (2013) Liam Neeson's not the only guy who can do the "aging bad-ass action hero" thing. Kevin Costner gives it a try here as a veteran CIA agent who's just been diagnosed with terminal cancer. With the little time that he has left, he goes to Paris to finish up some loose ends from his last "job" and also tries to re-connect with his estranged family.

The description sounds depressing but this was actually a darkly funny action-drama. Some of the domestic/family stuff is laid on a little thick but Costner (who I haven't seen in quite a few years) is very good and Amber Heard (yum!) turns up as a femme fatale who gives him mission support. Plus, stuff blows up frequently. Therefore I was entertained.

"3 Days To Kill" (2013) Liam Neeson's not the only guy who can do the "aging bad-ass action hero" thing. Kevin Costner gives it a try here as a veteran CIA agent who's just been diagnosed with terminal cancer. With the little time that he has left, he goes to Paris to finish up some loose ends from his last "job" and also tries to re-connect with his estranged family.

The description sounds depressing but this was actually a darkly funny action-drama. Some of the domestic/family stuff is laid on a little thick but Costner (who I haven't seen in quite a few years) is very good and Amber Heard (yum!) turns up as a femme fatale who gives him mission support. Plus, stuff blows up frequently. Therefore I was entertained.

I still want to see this flick, Jack Ryan and Non Stop, that would be a nice action packed weekend movie watching.

"Beverly Hills Cop" (1984) Eddie Murphy became a bona fide movie star thanks to this now classic action comedy, playing a wise ass Detroit cop who heads to the 90210 to solve a buddy's murder. A fast, funny flick that still holds up 30 (!!) years later.

• My Little Pony

"Beverly Hills Cop" (1984) Eddie Murphy became a bona fide movie star thanks to this now classic action comedy, playing a wise ass Detroit cop who heads to the 90210 to solve a buddy's murder. A fast, funny flick that still holds up 30 (!!) years later.

You ain't never lie. And the soundtrack is great, too!

Love it!

"Small Soldiers" (1998) High tech action figures powered by military grade microchips wage war in a suburban subdivision in this action comedy by Joe "Gremlins" Dante. An underrated flick with cool FX and a great cast that includes Dante regular Dick Miller, Kirsten Dunst, the late Phil Hartman, Denis Leary and Jay Mohr.

"Escape Plan" (2013) Sly Stallone is a security expert who's hired to go undercover as an inmate to find the flaws in a high tech, supposedly escape proof prison. Once inside, he enlists the help of a fellow prisoner (Ahh-nold!) to make it happen. If this movie had been made 25 years ago it would've been a license to print money! As it is, it's an enjoyable "B" grade action thriller. You can tell that Sly and Arnie were having fun.

"Airplane!" (1980) The Zucker Bros.' classic parody of air disaster flicks is still one of the funniest (and most quotable) movies ever made. This movie NEVER gets old.

"Small Soldiers" (1998) High tech action figures powered by military grade microchips wage war in a suburban subdivision in this action comedy by Joe "Gremlins" Dante. An underrated flick with cool FX and a great cast that includes Dante regular Dick Miller, Kirsten Dunst, the late Phil Hartman, Denis Leary and Jay Mohr.

My boys love it, seen it 3/4 times!

"Escape Plan" (2013) Sly Stallone is a security expert who's hired to go undercover as an inmate to find the flaws in a high tech, supposedly escape proof prison. Once inside, he enlists the help of a fellow prisoner (Ahh-nold!) to make it happen. If this movie had been made 25 years ago it would've been a license to print money! As it is, it's an enjoyable "B" grade action thriller. You can tell that Sly and Arnie were having fun.

Yes, enjoyed this aswell as The Last Stand.

"Airplane!" (1980) The Zucker Bros.' classic parody of air disaster flicks is still one of the funniest (and most quotable) movies ever made. This movie NEVER gets old.

Haven't seen it in many years, but it is a classic.

A pair of vintage B&W cheapies on Netflix:

"Attack of the Crab Monsters" (1957) A research crew (including a pre-"Gilligan's Island" Russell "Professor" Johnson) on a deserted Pacific island encounter giant man-eating crabs spawned by radioactive fallout. Hilarity naturally ensues. Viva Roger Corman!

"Attack of the Puppet People" (1958) A demented toy maker has figured out a way to shrink people to doll size. Eventually, of course, his tiny prisoners attempt an escape. Oddball sci-fi with imaginative FX.

"Taxi" (2004) a dorky NYPD officer (Jimmy Fallon) whose drivers' license has been revoked enlists a cab driver (Queen Latifah) to help him catch a gang of bank robbing supermodels. Silly but entertaining car-crash nonsense based on a series of French films.

American Hustle - good solid film with a cool twist at the end. No complaints.

Gravity - not bad I guess. Not great, and it failed to live to the hype I'd hear prior to watching... but it was cool for what it was.

12 Years A Slave - pretty brilliant actually. I thought this was an excellent film. Very sad when you consider it is based on a true story, but a good one.

Dallas Buyers Club - another great one. Again, I thought this was a very good film.

"Tremors 2: Aftershocks" (1995) Graboid-huntin' good ole boy Earl and survivalist Burt return from the first movie, and this time they've been hired by a Mexican oil company to clear out an infestation of the giant sand worms from a remote refinery. In the process, they witness the next phase in Graboid evolution! Goofy monster mashin' mayhem ensues as usual.

"Dear Mr. Watterson" (2013) this documentary examines the legacy of the greatly missed comic strip "Calvin & Hobbes" - and its enigmatic creator, cartoonist Bill Watterson - through interviews with fellow artists and fans.

I may have to seek this one out ... I LOVE 'Calvin & Hobbes' :)

Yeah I watched this a few weeks ago, deffo must see for C&H fans.

• My Little Pony

"Dear Mr. Watterson" (2013) this documentary examines the legacy of the greatly missed comic strip "Calvin & Hobbes" - and its enigmatic creator, cartoonist Bill Watterson - through interviews with fellow artists and fans.

I may have to seek this one out ... I LOVE 'Calvin & Hobbes' :)

Yeah I watched this a few weeks ago, deffo must see for C&H fans.

It's sitting on my computer. Haven't got around to it, yet.

World War Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EC7P5WdUko

A pretty good flick about a plague turning people into zombies.. Starring Brad Pitt, who was actually really good, better than I was expecting actually...Now these zombies are not like those in Night of the Living Dead, crawling out from their graves or anything... More like those infected in 28 Days/Weeks Later..... The ending is good, but leaves it open for a sequel, as they don't find a "Cure" Or anything......