Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Dredd

One of the worst movies I've ever "seen". I couldn't honestly.

I was severely disappointed by that one. $90 million budget and the best they could come up with was a giant CGI apartment building?

Stallone's "Judge Dredd" movie from the 90s was pretty terrible too, but at the very least it was a great LOOKING movie. It had cool FX and the sets had a "Blade Runner" kinda vibe.

If they could've borrowed the "look" of the Stallone movie but kept Karl Urban's more true-to-the-comics portrayal of Dredd, maybe they would've been onto something.... but they f*cked it up,

Really, boys? I love it, and I really hope they get funding for a second film.

The studio that made "Dredd" lost a ton on it so I wouldn't hold my breath.

"The Prowler" (1981) - a psycho dresses in US Army fatigues and carves up a variety of co-eds attending a graduation ball, to settle a grudge that dates back to the end of World War II. An above average slasher flick with impressive, bloody FX by the great Tom Savini, who apparently considers this movie to be his best work.

"The New York Ripper" (1982) - Italian splatter maven Lucio Fulci directed this incredibly mean spirited slasher flick, in which a duck-voiced serial killer mutilates a bunch of Big Apple women while a burned out NYPD detective trails behind him. As usual with Fulci's flicks, a coherent plot and decent acting/dialogue take a back seat to the ultra graphic violence, gore, and sleaze, which gets piled on by the bucket full. This flick makes "Maniac" look like 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm."

Grumpy Old Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A-SOVQvPyg

Just a classic comedy starring Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon.. Their chemistry together is simply amazing.... I Swear, if Keith and I lived in the same town, this would be Us in about 30-40 years!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Well if We had grown up together, then yea it definitely would have been Us.... :rofl2:

"Moron."

"...Putz."

"Cheech & Chong: Hey, Watch This!" (2010) Concert film shot during the reunited duo's "Light Up America" comeback tour features many of their most popular sketches and characters, including Ralph & Herbie, Blind Melon Chitlin, Alice Bowie, and more.

Funny stuff, the boys have still "got it!"

"Night of the Creeps" (1986) a college campus is invaded by alien brain-parasite slugs that turn frat boys into zombies in Fred "Monster Squad" Dekker's fast, funny ode to 50s style horror flicks that's riddled with in-jokes for genre fans.

• My Little Pony

The Raid 2: Berandal

Finally released out here.

Oh my! If you recall, when the first film was released a few years ago, it was being heralded as the best Action film in the last fifteen years. Well the sequel just took that position. This film is intense. My friend made a good observation. He said, "Iko Uwais and Gareth Evans are our generation's Chow-yun Fat and John Woo." I, for one, am excited to see what they have for us in the future.

"My Amityville Horror" (2012) Fairly dry documentary about Daniel Lutz, the now grown son of George and Kathy Lutz of "The Amityvile Hirror" fame, opening up for the first time about how the "Horror" experience has affected his life.

Long story short: it screwed him up bigtime. There, I just saved you 90 minutes.

Seriously, it doesn't make a diff if you believe the Amityville story is real or a hoax, this guy simply comes off as an irritating, obnoxious dick for the whole movie so it's hard to feel any sympathy for him.

The Simpsons Movie :)

"Mouse Hunt" (1997) In this dark slapstick comedy from Gore "Pirates of the Caribbean" Verbinski, a pair of quarrelling brothers inherit a valuable old house, but before they can cash in they need to evict its occupant - a particularly resilient rodent. Cartoonish "Home Alone" style mayhem and destruction follows. My kids thought it was a hoot.

"Red Scorpion" (1988) A Soviet super soldier (Dolph Lundgren) is sent into the African wilderness to assassinate a resistance leader, but he has a change of heart and eventually joins the fight against his former comrades. A bit overlong but the constant pyrotechnics kept me entertained.

"The People Vs. George Lucas" (2010) A very funny documentary that examines the rapidly eroding relationship between "Star Wars" guru George Lucas and his fans, who are irritated by pretty much everything he's done involving the "Star Wars" universe over the past twenty years (i.e. the "Special Editions" of the original three films, the "Han Shot First" controversy, disappointment with "The Phantom Menace" and the existence of Jar Jar Binks, etc.). In between the interview segments there are lots of clips from Star Wars "fan films," some of which I'd like to see more of. (esp. the "Misery" parody where a fan-girl keeps an injured Lucas prisoner in her home till he re-writes Episode III. Haha!)

If nothing else, this movie makes it official that "Star Wars" fans have become just as annoying and bizarre as Trekkies.

• My Little Pony

"The People Vs. George Lucas" (2010) A very funny documentary that examines the rapidly eroding relationship between "Star Wars" guru George Lucas and his fans, who are irritated by pretty much everything he's done involving the "Star Wars" universe over the past twenty years (i.e. the "Special Editions" of the original three films, the "Han Shot First" controversy, disappointment with "The Phantom Menace" and the existence of Jar Jar Binks, etc.). In between the interview segments there are lots of clips from Star Wars "fan films," some of which I'd like to see more of. (esp. the "Misery" parody where a fan-girl keeps an injured Lucas prisoner in her home till he re-writes Episode III. Haha!)

If nothing else, this movie makes it official that "Star Wars" fans have become just as annoying and bizarre as Trekkies.

I forgot all about this. I need to see it.

• My Little Pony

Transcendence

New Johnny Depp film. Decent, but I suggest you save your coin. Too many plot-holes in the second half. Go see Winter Soldier, or Spider-Man next week, or Godzilla in a few weeks.