Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

two Ben Stiller movies in a row

THE HEARTBREAK KID (2007)

i'll say this one is quite poor. Not funny and quite pointless. Slap by your own dad, cheat on your honeymoon, divorce, and cheat again ? :D

Make em funny and i'll chuckle, but it's not so could be one of Stiller's worst movie. Since it's easy on the eyes and brain and you get to see Akerman topless while banging Stiller, so WTF

TOWER HEIST (2011)

this is slightly better, yes there are quite a few funny moments but overall not a really entertaining movie, considering Eddie Murphy is on board.

I think it deserved that 6/10, and I was asleep near the end hoahm

Damien: Omen II

Very good film, 2nd best in the series to the all time classic The Omen :tumbsup:

two Ben Stiller movies in a row

THE HEARTBREAK KID (2007)

i'll say this one is quite poor. Not funny and quite pointless. Slap by your own dad, cheat on your honeymoon, divorce, and cheat again ? :D

Make em funny and i'll chuckle, but it's not so could be one of Stiller's worst movie. Since it's easy on the eyes and brain and you get to see Akerman topless while banging Stiller, so WTF

[

A friend of mine thought it was poor but I love the film, some really funny scenes (jackhammer me)Ben Stiller does seem to play the same character in most of his films though.

Saw Chronicle tonight. I shouldve just flushed my 12 bucks down the toilet. Wouldve been more fun. The worst movie ive seen in a long time.

Why's that? I was planning on seeing it.

'The Descent 2' ; pretty decent. Much the same as the first one, I guess, except this time the killer cave dwellers play a more starring role. These movies do bore me quite a bit but the first one was pretty descent (lol) and this one was too. I do like sequels that relate to the first movie and even keep some same characters. Yeah, it was okay. Except the ending. That was really shit and I didn't understand it. So much so, that wikipedia here I come while it's on my mind.

Saw Chronicle tonight. I shouldve just flushed my 12 bucks down the toilet. Wouldve been more fun. The worst movie ive seen in a long time.

Why's that? I was planning on seeing it.

'The Descent 2' ; pretty decent. Much the same as the first one, I guess, except this time the killer cave dwellers play a more starring role. These movies do bore me quite a bit but the first one was pretty descent (lol) and this one was too. I do like sequels that relate to the first movie and even keep some same characters. Yeah, it was okay. Except the ending. That was really shit and I didn't understand it. So much so, that wikipedia here I come while it's on my mind.

1. Handheld camera movie. = vomit enducing.

2. no storyline.

3. Pointless.

4. goes nowhere.

5. tacky

"Final Destination 5"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugUDNpKurXU&feature=player_embedded

Everyone knows the drill with this series by now... a small group of people survives a catastrophic event (this time it's a bridge collapse) only to be picked off one by one afterwards in a series of bizarre "accidents." This one started out very "business as usual" but then changed "the rules" up just a little leading up to one very nice twist at the end.

...and of course, there's still lots of sadistic fun watching the cast members get ground up, crushed, and otherwise mutilated in a variety of crazy ways.

Better than the last "FD" flick by far.

"Final Destination 5"

Everyone knows the drill with this series by now... a small group of people survives a catastrophic event (this time it's a bridge collapse) only to be picked off one by one afterwards in a series of bizarre "accidents." This one started out very "business as usual" but then changed "the rules" up just a little leading up to one very nice twist at the end.

...and of course, there's still lots of sadistic fun watching the cast members get ground up, crushed, and otherwise mutilated in a variety of crazy ways.

Good horror film.

Son Of Rambow

An okay film with some good period music

Capricorn One

Excellent 70's conspiracy movie

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

As usual, decent early build-up and a few good frights, but a really poor ending really spoils it. I really enjoyed the previous 2, but they need to stop now...

"Final Destination 5"

Good horror film.

The only one you really need to see is the first one which was original, well thought out and a very good flick.....the rest are just pointless??!

"Death Race 2000" (1975)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh2ZiFtU7E&feature=fvst

Paul Bartel's classic low budget action flick/black comedy set in the not-so-distant future, centering around a deadly annual cross-country road race in which the drivers score "points" by running down pedestrians. Tons of mayhem, violence, and boobs ensue. I haven't seen this since I was in high school but am pleased to report that it's still a stone cold hoot.

Features a young David Carradine in his first major film role after TV's "Kung Fu" and a pre-"Rocky" Sylvester Stallone, as well as numerous Roger Corman regulars like Mary Woronov and "The Real" Don Steele.

...on a somewhat related note, about fifteen years ago I visited a classic car museum in upstate New York where they had Carradine's "Frankenstein" car from this movie on display. I practically fell to my knees in a fit of Geek Overload, while my wife (who'd never seen the movie) wondered what I was so excited about. Haha.

The Limbic Region - after doing some reading on this I guess this was a TV movie. It was an ok watch but not anything you have to see or even seek out. if it is on and you have nothing else to do you may take a "stab" at it and see what you think. Has Edward James Olmos as a cop that is tourmented by a series of murders he can not solve although he knows who is doing it. her it the IMDB points

"A San Francisco detective is obsessed with catching a serial killer who has been killing people for over 20 years. When the detective learns that he has only a few weeks of life left, he tries his one last shot - taking the suspect for a ride down memory lane, hoping to force him into a confession... Based on the never-solved case of the serial killer "Zodiac" from the 70's, a number of crimes supposedly committed by the Zodiac much later, and one modern hypothesis concerning the murderer. Written by Jerry King / Vassago"

"Dr. No" (1962)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myoVLMnKw2M

First film in the James Bond series sends 007 to Jamaica, where an evil scientist plans to sabotage an American rocket launch with a nuclear-powered beam from his private island. More of a "straight" cloak & dagger spy film than many of the entries that followed it, "Dr. No" succeeds mainly on the utter coolness of Sean Connery and the major babe-age of Ursula Andress.

260px-Ursula_Andress_as_Honey_Ryder_crop.jpg

Oh, yass. Please.

Had me a double feature last night!

First: "The Haunting In Connecticut" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJA3lN0xCQ

Supposedly "based on a true story," this was an effective little creep show about the Campbell family and their cancer stricken teenage son, who move into a new house to be closer to his treatment center. However, they soon learn that the house has a "past" and it doesn't take long before weird sh*t starts happening on a regular basis.

"Mutant" (aka "Forbidden World," 1982)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcHWB7GgLfM

A bounty hunter is sent to clean up the mess at a remote space station where a genetic experiment went horribly wrong and started munching on the scientists. This cult Roger Corman classic is a cool low budget ripoff of "Alien," complete with a big toothy monster, plenty of gore and goop, and totally gratuitous female nudity. In other words, total awesomeness.