Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Terry, Whiplash - I was moved to add a review of "Trick or Treat" to my HubPages blog today... y'all check it out now

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-TRICK-OR-TREAT-1986

Heck of write up there Keith! Did not realize that this is warrenting collector pricing, got that DVD for a couple bucks a few years back...

Terry, Whiplash - I was moved to add a review of "Trick or Treat" to my HubPages blog today... y'all check it out now

http://fatfreddyscat.hubpages.com/hub/It-Came-From-the-Bargain-Bin-TRICK-OR-TREAT-1986

Heck of write up there Keith! Did not realize that this is warrenting collector pricing, got that DVD for a couple bucks a few years back...

Must have been multiple DVD versions of this as the covers on Amazon are different to mine.

The USA version can still be picked up for a normal DVD price on Amazon, even though some people seem to want to charge 4-5 times that price.

Last night I watched Death race and Death race 2 on blu ray.

Today I received my replacement blu ray Batman box set (the four films from a few years ago) as I sold mine a few months ago when I was out of work and needed some quick cash to pay a bill.

Schlock-Tober continues...

"Halloween H20: 20 Years Later" (1998)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcKi-D-zUL0

The "Halloween" series had been pretty well run into the ground after the previous two installments, so the producers only had one choice for the seventh (!) film: ignore the events of the last three sequels and bring back Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode instead. This flick picks up two decades after the events of "Halloween II"

Laurie's now all grown up and still living in fear. When Little Bro Mikey turns up at the prep school where she works for a family reunion, a way overdue showdown finally happens.

This seriously should've been the last Halloween film IMO (the ending would've been a perfect capper to the series) buuuuut... nope, they had to make "Resurrection" after this one and totally screw everything up. Sigh.

• My Little Pony

Attack the Block

A Brittish action comedy about a little street gang in South London that have to defend themselves against alien invaders. Incredible cinematography. Very quotable lines. And a very cool alien design. And Nick Frost plays a roll as a pothead and a grower. Being set in South London, their are a lot of thick accents and slang that might be hard for many to follow, but I highly recommend this to anyone regardless of their comprehension. It's a must watch, and one I'll have to buy--and I rarely buy movies.

Batman: Year One

Damn, DC is stepping it up with their animated films. This is amazing. Maybe not for the little ones, but definitely for any Batman fan. Or even for those that don't follow Batman, like me.

Master of Disguise

This movie is stupid. I'm not even gonna try to argue against that fact. But it's Dana Carvey doing what he does best. This is on Netflix, but I'd recommend renting a physical copy, because their are a shit-tonne of deleted scenes that are probably better than the rest of the film.

Real Steel

Surprisingly good. A couple Rockem Sockem Robots references, some cool robot ass-kickery, and the child actor actually does a good job.

"Taken"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUxdQ4q-Lg

Liam Neeson is a retired government spook whose ass kicking skills come in handy when his daughter is kidnapped in Paris. Took a little while for this one to get goin' but once it did, it was a satisfactory butt kicker.

REC 2

If you like edge of the seat, make you jump a lot films then this and the first REC are for you.

We watched it in the dark, it`s loud, bloody and pretty good and it`s a Spanish film with English subtitles.

Silence of The Lambs (1991)

brilliant thriller piece, totally classic, watching Jodie Foster here portraying an innocent, fragile, young FBI trainee, she's totally cute and vulnerable, while Anthony Hopkins is pure awesome, his face is so wicked and mean yet genius and enigmatic. Both artists deserved the award they received for these performances, and this type of movie, though has aged well, still remains one of the must watch movie of all time.

brilliant thriller piece, totally classic, watching Jodie Foster here portraying an innocent, fragile, young FBI trainee, she's totally cute and vulnerable, while Anthony Hopkins is pure awesome, his face is so wicked and mean yet genius and enigmatic. Both artists deserved the award they received for these performances, and this type of movie, though has aged well, still remains one of the must watch movie of all time.

A really excellent pyschological thriller, I remember watching this for the first time in the cinema and at times it was edge of the seat stuff :tumbsup:

Nice article Keef! Well done! Great movie. :party421:

A really excellent pyschological thriller, I remember watching this for the first time in the cinema and at times it was edge of the seat stuff :tumbsup:

yeah, i remember also watching 'Hannibal' in the theatre, a sick killing there, people with weak heart are probably gonna faint lol lookin forward to watch Hannibal Rising and Red Dragon, i think i missed these two movies back then

Schlock-Tober continues with...

"Damnation Alley" (1977)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVe7p5N62ug

Post-apocalyptic nonsense with a pre-"Airwolf" Jan-Michael Vincent and a pre-"A-Team" George Peppard as two military survivors of the nuclear holocaust, traveling across the bombed out U.S. of A. in their bad-ass futuristic Land Rover from Hell. Along the way they pick up a teenaged orphan (Jackie Earle Haley, later to become the replacement Freddy Krueger) and a Vegas lounge singer, and battle giant mutant cockroaches and scorpions before they reach the promised land of... Albany, New York??

This is one of those movies that I saw on HBO a bunch of times as a kid, I LOVED it then of course, but it's been 25+ years since I've last seen it and as I expected, it has aged terribly. Haha.

Suckerpunch :blink::blink::blink:

Awful, wasn't it? Zack Snyder did the impossible - he took what should've been a can't miss proposition (a zillion dollar action flick with a cast of scantily-clad hot women) and made it BORING. :crying:

Nice article Keef! Well done! Great movie

Thanks man! :tumbsup:

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Schlock-Tober continues with...

"Damnation Alley" (1977)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVe7p5N62ug

Post-apocalyptic nonsense with a pre-"Airwolf" Jan-Michael Vincent and a pre-"A-Team" George Peppard as two military survivors of the nuclear holocaust, traveling across the bombed out U.S. of A. in their bad-ass futuristic Land Rover from Hell. Along the way they pick up a teenaged orphan (Jackie Earle Haley, later to become the replacement Freddy Krueger) and a Vegas lounge singer, and battle giant mutant cockroaches and scorpions before they reach the promised land of... Albany, New York??

This is one of those movies that I saw on HBO a bunch of times as a kid, I LOVED it then of course, but it's been 25+ years since I've last seen it and as I expected, it has aged terribly. Haha.

watched this one about 6 months back. this along with THE LAST CHASE.