Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Your Highness (2011)

very weak plot but some funny stupid scenes. Overall, it's totally passable but not completely trash just like the critic claimed. In some point, you'll have a genuine laugh. Unrated BluRay is recommended as you'll greeted with many topless tribe girls later on, and Natalie Portman is a stunning beauty as usual here :dance:

X MEN FIRST CLASS: I might have to watch them all again, but I believe this is the best movie in the franchise so far. Continuity changes and "new" characters aside, very satifying for a fanboy like myself :)

"Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32qiJ-vo7cY

Sequel to the Clive Barker horror story has Candyman stalking the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras, hunting down the remnants of a well to do blue-blood family with connections to his past. Not as good as the first film but worth a look if you're a fan of the character.

Agree that it's not near as good as the first one but this one did give us Candyman's backstory. Now part 3 sucked big time!

The Girl Who Played With Fire

Enjoyable enough sequel, but the ending was very silly and made the whole thing quite disappointing in retrospect.

"National Treasure"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l-6N8Y-Sgg

Nicolas Cage is an intrepid fortune hunter trying to beat the bad guys to a massive treasure cache hidden by the USA's Founding Fathers. Ridiculously far fetched but fun popcorn flick.

Just working my way through the complete Star Wars blu ray boxset.

I`ll be buying this soon, just wondered how you rate the picture quality?

"Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUBVcit5VM

A truly oddball action/fantasy hipster comedy with Michael Cera as a Canadian slacker who falls in love with the new girl in town... but he has to battle all seven of her "evil exes" (in hilarious video-game inspired fight scenes complete with power ups, 1-UPs and "life" bars onscreen) to claim her as his own.

Yes, it's very weird and very quirky (on purpose), but it was also fast, action packed, had a lot of cute girls, and it was funny as hell. Recommended if your tastes are a little out of the ordinary. Destined to become a cult film.

Love this film F.F,but it helps that i'm a comic geek and gamer.

Yup, I dug it too...even better, my wife was at work last night so I could watch it by myself in peace... which was a good thing, cuz five minutes in, I already knew that she would've absolutely f*ckin HATED this movie. :lol:

You lucky man.Mine enjoyed it so that's a bonus.

Just working my way through the complete Star Wars blu ray boxset.

I`ll be buying this soon, just wondered how you rate the picture quality?

As you saw in the other thread, I rate it very highly indeed.

And yes James, I am a very happy Star Wars geek!!

Oh, and now I have finished the SW boxset, I have got a few other blu ray discs to watch.

I am currently watching District 9, and have Sin City, Watchmen (directors cut) & LA Confidential to watch next.

'Killers' ; harmless but kind of lazy and not very well written movie. Not a comedy, not really action or anything else... just a movie. But it was okay. At least Katherine Heigl actually looked like the piece of sex that we know she can look like. Moreso at the start of the movie when she had long hair, but she still looked pretty good throughout.

"Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32qiJ-vo7cY

Sequel to the Clive Barker horror story has Candyman stalking the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras, hunting down the remnants of a well to do blue-blood family with connections to his past. Not as good as the first film but worth a look if you're a fan of the character.

Agree that it's not near as good as the first one but this one did give us Candyman's backstory. Now part 3 sucked big time!

:rofl2: Oh yeah, "Candyman 3" was god-awful. The only good part was when Donna D'Errico was running around screaming in nothing but a tiny t-shirt and panties. :lol:

'Killers' ; harmless but kind of lazy and not very well written movie. Not a comedy, not really action or anything else... just a movie. But it was okay. At least Katherine Heigl actually looked like the piece of sex that we know she can look like. Moreso at the start of the movie when she had long hair, but she still looked pretty good throughout.

I just loved her in this movie. ;)

I just loved her in this movie. ;)

The white dress she was wearing at the start of the movie was very schlong arousing. Looks like that wonderful rack is still there. :)