Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'An American Haunting' ; I was really taken aback to see this was only a PG rated film. Due to that it was pretty tame, but kind of enjoyable. I didn't mind it.

Seen this as well,didn't mind it and it had a good sort of twist.I agree about the rating, the subject matter needed a M+ rating maybe.

I live pretty close to the area of the Bell Witch Haunting. needless to say the movie is not faithful to the legend and a lot of people around the area were pretty pissed when they seen the movie.

Yeah, read that on wikipedia afterwards. Man that movie got totally smashed by critics. I have to admit, I didn't actually "get" a lot of what was going on in the movie until I read up on it afterwards. There were scenes in wikipedia that I don't remember seeing. I assumed a lot of what the film meant to get accross, but it wasn't exactly crystal clear... unless my version is edited? Bloody PG movies...

Jennifer's Body (Worth a rental....Megan Fox can't act worth a crap

If you looked like that, would you bother? ;)

Wild Hogs

Ha ha ha .. ! Funny !! :rofl2:

"Avatar" in IMAX 3-D

What did you think, mate ? Like it ?

On Deadly Ground

...Is that the one where Steven Seagal takes a break from all the mayhem to make a five minute speech about the environment towards the end of the movie? Yeeeeesh.

On Deadly Ground

...Is that the one where Steven Seagal takes a break from all the mayhem to make a five minute speech about the environment towards the end of the movie? Yeeeeesh.

Yes it is but its a real good shit kicker!! :headbanger:

On Deadly Ground

Yes it is but its a real good shit kicker!! :headbanger:

I haven't seen it in awhile but I do remember it being a pretty good shitkicker indeed... until Steve got up on his soapbox and stopped the whole movie cold. :lol:

Spiderman 3 - not too bad. I'm not big on the spiderman movies as a whole though

Harry Potter 2 and 3. been home sick this week so I thought I'd catch up on the movies to refresh my memories.

Rome - episodes 9 & 10

Firefly - Pilot and episode 1 & 2 and Jaynes Town (funniest episode from the series)

'Bruno' ; Man, what do you say about this? I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. I did laugh aloud several times. I also cringed uncomfortably as many times. For the sake of a joke or not, there is some pretty full-on homosexual stuff in this, which isn't so awesome to watch. The actual story itself is a bit of a mess too. Really honestly don't know my take on it. As I said, gave me a few solid laughs so I guess I enjoyed it enough.

'Bruno' ; Man, what do you say about this? I don't even know if I enjoyed it or not. I did laugh aloud several times. I also cringed uncomfortably as many times. For the sake of a joke or not, there is some pretty full-on homosexual stuff in this, which isn't so awesome to watch. The actual story itself is a bit of a mess too. Really honestly don't know my take on it. As I said, gave me a few solid laughs so I guess I enjoyed it enough.

Thought that would be right up your' Back Alley' so they say. :whistle:

Thought that would be right up your' Back Alley' so they say. :whistle:

I like doing the homosexual sex, but not watching it.

That actually reminds me of one line from the movie. He says something like, 'I'm so straight that when I moved into my new house I bricked up the back door.' lol. Anyone else seen the movie and what do y'all think of it?

Something about vampires with Jon Bon Jovi 'attempting' to act. Pathetic movie.

Can not remember name and I am glad it is gone from my mind.

Let me put the horror back into your mind,you are referring to Vampires 2 and what a pile of crap it is.