Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Twilight Zone: The Movie" on HBO last night. Seen it dozens of times, but John Lithgow's "Nightmare at 35,000 Feet" segment never gets old.

Nothin' tonight but I recorded the first two RoboCop flicks (two of my all time faves) onto DVD-R from cable this afternoon so I'm dyin' to see those again soon.

"Twilight Zone: The Movie" on HBO last night. Seen it dozens of times, but John Lithgow's "Nightmare at 35,000 Feet" segment never gets old.

Nothin' tonight but I recorded the first two RoboCop flicks (two of my all time faves) onto DVD-R from cable this afternoon so I'm dyin' to see those again soon.

Damn Man You don't have those on DVD yet?? I have a box set of all 3 of em.. Got it a few years ago for like 25 bucks I think??? :tumbsup:

Damn Man You don't have those on DVD yet?? I have a box set of all 3 of em.. Got it a few years ago for like 25 bucks I think??? :tumbsup:

I don't buy a lotta DVDs, cuz I never have time to watch'em, so they just sit on the shelf and never get played... which ends up being a waste of $$... tho I've seen that RoboCop box set and have been occasionally tempted, except that "RoboCop 3" blew so much ass that I refuse to allow that movie in my house. :lol:

I don't buy a lotta DVDs, cuz I never have time to watch'em, so they just sit on the shelf and never get played... which ends up being a waste of $$... tho I've seen that RoboCop box set and have been occasionally tempted, except that "RoboCop 3" blew so much ass that I refuse to allow that movie in my house. :lol:

i cant believe that Frank Miller wrote that movie!!!

i cant believe that Frank Miller wrote that movie!!!

Yea, for real, especially since he also wrote "RoboCop 2" and that one had just as much hardcore violence, if not MORE, than the first film.

Legend has it that his original draft of "RC3" was more in line with the other two films in the series but he was asked to water it down and make it more kid friendly so they could get a PG-13 rating (the first two were both "R" and in fact had to have several cuts to avoid an "X" before release) and therefore could mass market Robo and sell RoboCop action figures, comic books, video games, etc. (I believe there was even a shortlived cartoon show around that time). The director (Fred Dekker) was also known for a kid-friendly movie, "The Monster Squad." Hence, we got RoboCop playing second fiddle to a little girl computer genius and flying around with a jet pack. :puke:

I haven't read it but supposedly Frank eventually turned his original "RC3" script into a graphic novel so he got to present the story on his own terms with all the carnage and violence intact.

"Jaws" on TV last night, for about the fifty zillionth time... one of my all time favorite films.

Brilliant film, seen it fifty one zillion times :tumbsup:

One of those films I have on dvd but always watch it when it comes on tv, absolute classic :bowdown:

Beautiful Girls.

I had never heard of this movie but just caught it on cable and it was pretty good flick. It's from 1996 and has Timothy Hutton, Matt Dillon, Michael Rapaport, Lauren Holly, Uma Thurman, Mia Sorvino, Anabeth Gish and a 13 year old Natalie Portman. A movie about going back to your small home town for your highschool reunion and growing up in general.