Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Prepping for Sharknado 2?

Heck yeah! :) SyFy's been showing marathons of their crazy ass shark movies all week, building up to "Sharknado 2"...my niece is coming over to watch "S2" with the kids and I tonight, this is like Super Bowl Sunday for z-movie nerds. :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

"Ghost Shark" (2013) Genre legend Richard ("Night Court") Moll stars in this supernatural SyFy schlocker about a spectral shark chomping on the residents of a seaside community. Believe it or not, this flick is better than it has any right to be given its utterly absurd premise.

I remember the first time I saw the trailer. I can't believe I still haven't seen it!

• My Little Pony

Prepping for Sharknado 2?

Heck yeah! :) SyFy's been showing marathons of their crazy ass shark movies all week, building up to "Sharknado 2"...my niece is coming over to watch "S2" with the kids and I tonight, this is like Super Bowl Sunday for z-movie nerds. :rofl2:

Does it air tonight?!

^^ Yep, "Sharknado 2: The Second One" premieres tonight on SyFy. I'm sure they will re-run the f*ck out of it for the rest of the summer. :)

"Sharknado 2: The Second One" (2014) In the sequel to last year's SyFy cult hit, the heroic Fin and April are visiting New York City when history repeats itself and the usual toothy nonsense ensues. Bigger, louder and dumber than the original (I mean that in the best possible way), riddled with in-jokes and celebrity cameos. My 11 and 7 year old sons dubbed it "AWWWWWE-SOME!" and declared that it's better than the first.

• My Little Pony

"Sharknado 2: The Second One" (2014) In the sequel to last year's SyFy cult hit, the heroic Fin and April are visiting New York City when history repeats itself and the usual toothy nonsense ensues. Bigger, louder and dumber than the original (I mean that in the best possible way), riddled with in-jokes and celebrity cameos. My 11 and 7 year old sons dubbed it "AWWWWWE-SOME!" and declared that it's better than the first.

Hoo boy! I'mma have to get a copy real soon.

Im a big fan of Scifi. I have been since I was a little kid. So when I first saw the SciFi channel I was like HELL YA!! But today Ive almost stopped watching, because of the Crap they show. Some real shit movies and programs that have Nothing to do with SciFi. I was really shocked when they put Wrestling on it! :yikes:

Transformers-Age Of Extinction (not too bad,not great either)

Really wanna see Guardians Of The Galaxy...gonna take my son for his birthday next week :)

"The Hangover Part III" (2013) the "Wolf Pack" is back for another go-round. Tasked with bringing their man-child pal "Alan" to a rehab facility after his father dies, the boys get sidetracked by a gangster who forces them to track down their old associate, "Mr. Chow." Mayhem naturally follows.

This installment has a few good laughs but doesn't come close to matching the prior ywo "Hangovers." There really was no reason to go back to the well a third time

"Copperhead" (2008) an old West town is invaded by swarms of poisonous snakes in this entertainingly silly cowboy/creature mash-up that manages to include nearly every cliche' inherent to both genres. Yes, it's another SyFy movie.

"Speed 2: Cruise Control" (1997) Sandra Bullock is back on board, but Keanu Reeves is nowhere to be found - he wisely decided not to sign on for this box office bomb, which has come to define the term "unnecessary sequel." Bullock's "Annie" and her hunky new L.A.P.D. boyfriend (the wooden Jason Patric) are on a Caribbean cruise when the ship is taken over by a supervillain computer genius (Willem Dafoe, in fine scenery-chewing form) who steals a collection of priceless diamonds and then locks the boat on a course straight into the rocks. Will Annie and her new man save the day? Well, duh.

"Speed 2" gets a lotta hate but I actually kind of enjoy it. I know there was no reason whatsoever for it to be made other than $$$, but in and of itself "Speed 2" is a decent if empty headed popcorn action pic and it also captures Bullock at her absolute peak of mid 1990s' hottie perfection, so I find it entertaining enough...

"Mama" (2013) two little girls are returned to civilization after spending five years alone in the woods... but were they really alone? Unfortunately for their adoptive family, a vengeful spirit that had taken the girls under its wing isn't willing to let them go. Cool, creepy stuff with an unexpected emotional punch...my wife actually had tears in her eyes at the end.

Jack Ryan

3 Days To Kill

HellBoy :)

"Rubber" (2010) A sentient car tire named "Robert" rises from a desert junk yard, stalks a hot French chick, and makes people's heads explode with its psychokinetic powers. This surrealist horror/comedy/performance art piece/spoof is the most WTF movie I have seen in a long time... maybe ever!

"Rubber" (2010) A sentient car tire named "Robert" rises from a desert junk yard, stalks a hot French chick, and makes people's heads explode with its psychokinetic powers. This surrealist horror/comedy/performance art piece/spoof is the most WTF movie I have seen in a long time... maybe ever!

Yea I like a good bad movie just as much as the next guy, but this one...sheesh.

We Bought A Zoo (with the kids)

Yea I like a good bad movie just as much as the next guy, but this one...sheesh.

The only reason I even watched it was cuz it popped up on Netflix and my 11 year old thought the description sounded "hilarious," so I was "pre-screening" it to see if it would be OK for him to watch (which, by the way, it isn't...)... I felt like I was being trolled for 90 minutes.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

Monkeys monkeys everywhere. Bloody great movie with superb CGI.

• My Little Pony

Get On Up

Recommended for aany music nerd, and an absolute must watch for James Brown fans, or even just Soul lovers. Really pleased with how well this turned out.