Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Got a whole bunch of blu rays for christmas.

Watched so far:

Lethal weapon 1-4

Quantum of solace

Edge of darkness

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Talladega nights

Still got to watch:

You dont mess with the Zohan

Fight club

Terminator 2-4

Zombieland

Face/off

Green Lantern - Liked it, but it seemed to end too fast. Not a big enough epic ending maybe? :D

I don't know, it was like I seen half the movie before, oh wait, that was Green Lantern: First Flight. I guess I just wanted this to be really good. GL is my fav superhero and I was let down by the movie. It was ok but I was wanting MORE.

Green Lantern - Liked it, but it seemed to end too fast. Not a big enough epic ending maybe? :D

Really enjoyed that one but think that too much time was devoted to the origin, and too many sub stories going on.

I mean, it really could have done with the whole Hector Hammond character being removed, and concentrated more on Parallax specifically.

If the film had been longer, like Batman begins, then the time devoted to the origin could have been balanced by more action.

I just hope there is a sequel so we can get more action and less set up.

Hide - to be honest it was an OK made for tv movie but the way it ended it felt more like a pilot to a tv series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3wrYJKBRQ

If nothing else Id just watch it for Carla Gugino, she's a Hottie! :tits:

Gugino3.jpg

Hottie she is times 60 kazillion!! :) Thanks for the piccies... :bananamac:

On topic: Resurecting The Champ

Not a bad little film with Sam Jackson as the homeless ex boxer and Josh Harnett as the ambituous up and comming sports journalist.

"Cars 2" (2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5hj2c5Nkk

Lightning McQueen, Mater and the gang are back for a globe-trotting go-round. Lightning is invited to participate in the first-ever World Grand Prix race whilst Mater gets mixed up with a couple of secret agent cars on a mission.

As usual, beautifully animated stuff, more action-packed than the first film, this is almost like an animated James Bond flick. Very cool, I think I may have liked it better than the first (or maybe I'm just sick of the first movie cuz my kids have watched it 100's of times...)

"New Year's Evil" (1980)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euuX0aGvZ2o

Minor slasher flick where a killer targets a rock DJ during her special New Year's Eve New Wave Countdown special. Instantly forgettable.

The Hangover...one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...and this is from someone who considers 99% of comedies to be pure crap...

Green Hornet...not bad although Seth Rogen does get on my nerves

Season of the Witch...pretty good but not something I'd watch again very soon...

The Hangover...one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...and this is from someone who considers 99% of comedies to be pure crap...

Great movie...when that naked Asian guy jumped out of the car trunk and started beatin' the sh*t out of those guys with the tire iron, I swear I damn near pee'd my pants. :rofl2:

Really enjoyed that one but think that too much time was devoted to the origin, and too many sub stories going on.

I mean, it really could have done with the whole Hector Hammond character being removed, and concentrated more on Parallax specifically.

If the film had been longer, like Batman begins, then the time devoted to the origin could have been balanced by more action.

I just hope there is a sequel so we can get more action and less set up.

Yup to much backstory but was still good but should have been 30 minutes or so longer and fleshed out what was happening on earth.

Ip Man 2

a story of Master Yip Man, Bruce Lee's master, portrayed by Wu Shu expert, Donnie Yen. A great action-packed movie, I think I have watched this around 3 or 4 times since 2010, still very entertaining. The prequel is also great!

"Captain America: The First Avenger"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JerVrbLldXw

Marvel's original superhero comes to life in an action packed flick set mainly in World War II as Cap battles the insane Red Skull. Tons o' fun!!

"Red Dawn" (1984)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_I4WgBfETc

World War III breaks out and the U.S. is invaded by Communist forces, forcing a gang of Colorado high schoolers to escape into the mountains, where they form a band of guerrilla fighters ("WOLVERIIIIIIINES!") and start killin' lotsa commies for their Mommies.

Depending on who you talk to, "Red Dawn" is one of the most bad-ass action flicks of the early 80s, or a totally absurd piece of Cold War propaganda. I'm somewhere in the middle. Sure, it's pretty ridiculous now, but at the time it was made the USSR was still the world's number one bad guy so it almost seemed plausible.

Besides, you can't help rootin' for Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen and the rest of the gang when they start givin' them dirty Reds the what-fer!!

I had a history teacher in high school who was obsessed with this film. To him, it wasn't just a movie, it was a cautionary tale about what could happen and an instruction manual on what we'd have to do!