Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Save The Green Planet

A really bizarre Korean film. I thought it was going to be sci fi, but it isn't really. Just very, very strange ... and bloody good!

My annual Schlock-tober Horror Fest has officially begun! Last night's feature: "Monster Man" (2003)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQbMDg_1wQ

This was a rarity: a horror/comedy that was actually FUNNY. Two friends (and a hot hitchhiker they pick up along the way) on a cross country drive to a friend's wedding inadvertently piss off a hulking, deformed psycho killer who pursues them down a stretch of deserted highway in a gigantic monster truck. Imagine "Jeepers Creepers" if it had been written by Kevin Smith. I laughed out loud several times and when the nasty parts finally kick in this one didn't skimp on the gore. Recommended low budget fun!!!

Finally saw IRON MAN 2, good but not great. Will prob buy it when it hits the pawn shops though

Fat Freddy's Schlock-Tober Film Festival continues with...

"2001 Maniacs" -- a 21st century update of the Herschell Gordon Lewis oldie "2000 Maniacs," in which a bunch of moronic twentysomethings on Spring Break stumble into a deceptively friendly looking Old Southern Town on their way to Daytona. The local yokels seem welcoming at first and invite the Northerners to stay for their annual Jubilee and Barbecue...but soon it becomes clear that our collegiate crowd are destined to become part of the menu. Features Robert (Freddy Krueger) Englund in an awesomely over-the-top performance as the town's crazed Mayor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMXQ-04g9g

(Warning: trailer is NSFW. Foul language and grossness therein.)

What more do you need from a movie? .. ya got tons of smokin' hot girls, loads of sick humor, and violence/gore out the wazoo. Turn your brain off for 90 minutes and enjoy the ride.

Fat Freddy's Schlock-Tober Film Festival continues with...

"2001 Maniacs" -- a 21st century update of the Herschell Gordon Lewis oldie "2000 Maniacs," in which a bunch of moronic twentysomethings on Spring Break stumble into a deceptively friendly looking Old Southern Town on their way to Daytona. The local yokels seem welcoming at first and invite the Northerners to stay for their annual Jubilee and Barbecue...but soon it becomes clear that our collegiate crowd are destined to become part of the menu. Features Robert (Freddy Krueger) Englund in an awesomely over-the-top performance as the town's crazed Mayor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMXQ-04g9g

(Warning: trailer is NSFW. Foul language and grossness therein.)

What more do you need from a movie? .. ya got tons of smokin' hot girls, loads of sick humor, and violence/gore out the wazoo. Turn your brain off for 90 minutes and enjoy the ride.

I have this on DVD but have yet to watch it, but I Plan to soon as it looks like good gory fun!!! :beerbang:

Didn't they make a sequel too??? :unsure:

'Dear John' ; I actually quite liked this. Funnily enough I pursued it to watch, rather than my wife. Just a nice un-tacky love story... I dug it.

'Go' ; I've seen this many years ago but totally forgot it. Great film, loved it.

Recent rock comedy GET HIM TO THE GREEK, much better than I expected. It has some crude humor, but it is not a dumb comedy and has some heart. Song paradies were funny, soundtrack also has lots of classic punk. I'm not a big fan of Russell Brant or P Diddy, but I enjoyed both their performances very much. Also, maybe a new career for LARS ULRICH, who has a supporting role. Recommed! :)

Looking For Eric

Idea sounded quite odd, but ultimately a really good British film, thoroughly enjoyed this. Original and funny, with great use of Eric Cantona. Excellent.

Looking For Eric

Idea sounded quite odd, but ultimately a really good British film, thoroughly enjoyed this. Original and funny, with great use of Eric Cantona. Excellent.

I also watched that.....

"I AM CANTONA" !!!!!