Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Christmas Vacation

"Hi! Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!" :lol:

just got a sweet ne hd dvd player, so we bouth a load of dvds...now im in debt for the next 6 years cuz they aint cheap!! (kiddin)

but we got king kong,shrek 3,transformers and the 1st bourne movie. and they look damn sweet on the HUGE theater screen my ...uhgmmm...coof..err..yh..my wife built, in the basement.

way way better then the picture quality you see when you go to a theater and pay $8 a head..and have to hear the damn punk ass kids laughing and farting and running around,,,wait...was that wes?? :rofl2:

Not a movie, but working my through the Entourage seasons. Watched/borrowed season 2 and now had to rent season 1, about half way through it and then will have to see season 3.

For what it is worth this is a very funny, smart and thouroughly enjoyble show. Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven steal the thing, but the rest of the cast and the slew of special "guest" appearances make this a show to watch over and over again.

Really enjoing this show. Almost makes me want to get HBO...naw!

Stranger Than Fiction

Surprisingly good, much better than I expected. Much more mature and intelligent than the typical Will Ferrell stuff (which I still love anyway).

agree with that 100%.

right now I'm trying to watch BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE and I'm about an hour into it. very sad to see the American Indian spirit broken like it was and their way of life wiped out by "US"

Two movies back to back on HBO this afternoon:

"Cool As Ice" (1990), I would LOVE to know who thought they could turn Vanilla Ice into a movie star :rofl2: It was such a train wreck that I couldn't take my eyes off of it. "Yo girl, drop dat zero and get wit'da HERO, know what I'm sayin'?" :rofl2:

"Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler - first time I'd ever seen the movie all the way thru, funny and heartwarming stuff.