Hell In The Club - F.U.B.A.R.

Stefan

1 hour ago, Kristian said:

Well, I am excited to hear y'all guess what F.U.B.A.R abbreviates.

No guess work needed. Anyone who watched Tango & Cash in 1989 knows what it means.

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas/Coastline said:

White Meow!.jpg

Nice pussy 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

No guess work needed. Anyone who watched Tango & Cash in 1989 knows what it means.

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

I always hoped there would be a sequel to that movie where they both wound up joining a band. It would’ve been titled “Bang Tango & Cash”. 😂

Its also Fucked Up Beyond All Repair (military) and Fucked Up Beyond All Reality in different instances 👍

And it’s also a new Netflix series…

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2023 at 7:13 PM, Stefan said:

New album 'F.U.B.A.R.' out August 11 through Frontiers.

More details to come...

Nice..I've enjoyed their output thus far :) 

• 3 weeks later...

New video for 'Sidonie'.

From Frontiers:

Hell In The Club is an Italian hard rock/heavy metal band featuring members of Elvenking and Secret Sphere. " F.U.B.A.R.” is the band’s sixth full length album and introduces their strongest material to date.

Combining and taking to the next level the freshness of “Let The Games Begin” with the maturity of “Shadow of the Monster” and “See You on the Dark Side” and the professional approach of “Hell of Fame” (their last album and most popular release to date), “F.U.B.A.R.” sees the band angling for the world stage. Recorded, mixed, and mastered by Simone Mularoni (DGM) at Domination Studio in San Marino, Italy, the new album is an explosive hard rock statement.

With DAVE on vocals, ANDY on bass, FEDE on drums and PICCO on the guitar, HELL IN THE CLUB will delight you, they'll make you dance, sing, and bang your heads with their songs. Rock ‘n roll is all about fun and that is what is on display here.

With over 15 years of history and hard work, HELL IN THE CLUB have earned their place in the scene over the course of five albums, but their music stands out as something totally different: they mix classic hard rock and sleaze, heavy metal and party songs, fifties rock’n’roll, and anything in between. If you like bands such as Crazy Lixx, Crashdiet, Skid Row and Hardcore Superstar you will enjoy Hell In The Club’s  slab of modern arena and sleaze hard rock!

Tracklisting:
1. Sidonie
2. The Arrival
3. Total Disaster
4. The Kid
5. Best Way Of Life
6. Cimitero Vivente
7. Sleepless
8. The End Of All
9. Undertaker
10. Tainted Sky
11. Embrace The Sacrifice

Line-up:
Dave - Vocals
Andy - Bass
Picco - Guitars
Mark – Drums

Edited by Stefan

Just saw this on my YouTube feed.

Now has nearly 1000 views in the first hour. Not sure if this is good or not

Looking forward to the album.

They always deliver in a better-than-mid way.

Re FUBAR, there is also an Arnold Schwarzenegger Netflix show just out by the same name which also looks good.

3 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Just saw this on my YouTube feed.

Now has nearly 1000 views in the first hour. Not sure if this is good or not

Looking forward to the album.

They always deliver in a better-than-mid way.

Re FUBAR, there is also an Arnold Schwarzenegger Netflix show just out by the same name which also looks good.

Fubar is a really fun show. Best work Arnie has done in years.

As for this song, well I have loved this band since I first heard them supporting Jettblack & Crashdiet back in 2013 (they were the second best band on the card as I really did not like Crashdiet). Ordered the debut album soon after as for some reason they neglected to bring any to sell at the merch table.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bored shitless by this one, I hate to say. Skipped through it and have no desire to ever give any of it a second chance. Hard pass, from a band I enjoyed only a few years ago. 

See You On The Dark Side was amazing. More keepers on that than any other for me.
Hell Of Fame was average, only 5 there.
Still listening to FUBAR so can't really rate yet.